10792 16 2018-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

DJI is aware of a small number of cases involving problems with the CrystalSky (Ultra Brightness) screen’s brightness control. Product reliability is always DJI’s top priority and our engineers are thoroughly reviewing each customer cases to address this matter quickly and take appropriate steps soon.

Customers who have technical problems or questions using the CrystalSky can contact our after sales team or online support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav."

2018-3-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the notification!
2018-3-23
Use props
Bright Spark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22129 ft

Regarding Crystal Sky, can you help with it's use with the new Tello. The app has loaded ok, but the live video is in black and white. Photos however are recorded in colour.
It would be  much preferred to be able to control Tello with crystal sky.
I feel two DJI products should be compatible.
2018-3-23
Use props
Fistworthy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1613953 ft
Australia

RE: CrystalSky (Ultra Brightness) screen 's Brightness Control Su...

It would help if there was a CrystalSky option in the product support email dropdown menu.
2018-3-24
Use props
fans9b324005
lvl.1

India

<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>coool<h1>cooolvvv
2018-3-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Screen brightness control problem - as in selecting Auto tends to make screen be way to bright?
2018-3-24
Use props
Auspete
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6939 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When doing an email request in the above DJI Support link, the Crystalsky is not listed as a DJI product
2018-3-24
Use props
Bright Spark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22129 ft

It is, then it's not!
Regarding my query, I deduce that the video from a tello which is 720 probably isn't allowed for on the Crystal Sky.
Not enough demand I expect to trigger an app update.
2018-3-25
Use props
rikk08
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

This is why DJI is one of the market's leading companies - top notch customer care. Thanks!
2018-3-25
Use props
Hugh Jaynus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft

rikk08 Posted at 2018-3-25 08:12
This is why DJI is one of the market's leading companies - top notch customer care. Thanks!

LOL ^        
2018-3-25
Use props
rikk08
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

Care to explain what's funny? I've always had more than satisfactory service from their customer care and I've had to replace my mavic twice. Wait time was a bit long but considering the amount of requests they get it is quite understandable.
2018-3-25
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

rikk08 Posted at 2018-3-25 11:57
Care to explain what's funny? I've always had more than satisfactory service from their customer care and I've had to replace my mavic twice. Wait time was a bit long but considering the amount of requests they get it is quite understandable.

Look at his user name, that should tell you something.
2018-3-25
Use props
rikk08
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

Geebax Posted at 2018-3-25 15:55
Look at his user name, that should tell you something.

ahahahah, just noticed that now..
2018-3-26
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

rikk08 Posted at 2018-3-25 11:57

I also feel that funny.
DJI doesn't care at all about customers.
Have a look an this forum section: PRO SYSTEM...
Admin never gives answer with technical information. It's most of the time lies, or uncomplete / useless answers... you learn 10000 time more with users than with DJI... and they claim they "care about customers and product reliability.... for customers having spent more than 25k$ in a unworking DJI solution, that's a bad joke.

* M210 gps / compas issues
* Z30 has this frame issues
* Cendence blocked: I can't calibrate it and use dials & levers & use ISO, ... features
* Cendence doesn't able users to param usefull buttons (as it is promised)
* CS issues (like USB Dongle 4G)
* Mission planner still not available for CS / android : DJI Pilote doesn't work for automatic missions : from november 2017  it's written: "it's coming soon"
* fix XT issues
2018-3-26
Use props
qbox
lvl.1

Italy

Please make OTG officially available also to connect the remote at the phone like Mavic AIR and Mavic Pro
2018-3-27
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I've noticed that with most things, the more expensive ones do seem to get sidelined.

Worked selling cameras in prior decades and not uncommon to see someone with a dropped $18K lens taking months to get fixed verses a generic 50mm lens at the company's service center.  Same if you own some $4 million Bugatti and the ignition switch fails verses a Honda Civic that needs one - months perhaps!

Good chance a DJI Mavic gets fixed faster than an Inspire 2 as well.  Still, it's annoying as to how long it takes DJI to get the firmware updates out as with the P4 taking 7 months and yet they still manage to mess something up that again takes months to address.  Almost seems like they intentionally do it to make the warranty pointless for dragging it out so long while grounding some aircraft that will not update or fly safely.

2018-3-27
Use props
FlownZone
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Is there a way to fix this issue? Mine has a very dim screen that won't get any brighter. Updated to the latest firmware and attempted multiple resets with no success. Thank you.
2021-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules