Delayed Delivery
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jdeiwert
lvl.1

United States

Anyone else get an email from their supplier with the same message?  Did DJI release a product before it was ready to be released?

Future Phantom 3 Owner,
We know you are very anxious to takedelivery of your new DJI Phantom 3 and we wanted to provide you an update basedon the latest word we have been provided out of DJI Headquarters. Due toproduction limitations and much less than optimal output from their factory,DJI has failed to provide a 2nd wave of allocation to all North Americandealers since last Thursday (China time).  They are continuing to fulfill1st batch shipments to tier one dealers in their other markets around the worldbefore getting back to North American allocation. They expected the second waveof North American allocation would begin this past Monday but unfortunately asof today they have not been able to begin fulfilling these demands of tier onedealers.
We are still expecting for DJI toget a large batch of 2nd wave shipments out to us for arrival to our dockeither Saturday or Sunday to fulfill pre-orders that were estimated to shipthis week (the week of May 4th).
As soon as DJI Headquarters providesus with another update on North American allocation we will be sure to provideanother update to those in this pre-order batch. We fully understand this maybe frustrating but you can be guaranteed that our team here at Advexure isdoing everything we can continue to expedite the fulfillment process to get thenew Phantom 3 in the hands of so many anxious UAV pilots.
Your pre-order slot is in very goodstanding as DJI will continue to provide priority allocation priority to theirlargest tier one dealers in North America. Rest assured Advexure will be thefirst to have 2nd wave shipments here in the US once the factory makes outputavailable.
As always, pre-orders are 100%cancelable and refundable up until the time of shipment. We understand thatyour intentions and time frame may no longer accommodate this delay and if youso choose to cancel your pre-order please let us know. Please note that oncepre-orders are cancelled you will release your pre-order slot currentlyentitled to you and would no longer be able to retrieve that spot back if youwere to have 2nd thoughts at a later date.

2015-5-6
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Some stores have stock waiting to be sold while others seem to have got nothing yet. l ordered mine 4 days before it arrived at my door, and the store l ordered from still has stock available to be shipped. l'm in Canada, North America, maybe they spread it out away from the States. Find a store with stock and cancel, you'll probably get it earlier. Good luck, l know it's frustrating.
2015-5-6
Use props
jdeiwert
lvl.1

United States

CapitAn Posted at 2015-5-7 04:46
Some stores have stock waiting to be sold while others seem to have got nothing yet. l ordered mine  ...

I guess I ordered from the wrong place.
2015-5-6
Use props
paul
lvl.2

United States

Multicopterwarehouse.com had them in stock yesterday, (Apparently not anymore per the website, but you can call in case they have one more of the model you're seeking, or a canceled order.)  

I canceled my Amazon order and ordered from them yesterday.  Per UPS tracking I should have it Friday.  (And I chose their free shipping option.)  They will ship the spare battery later at some unknown date.

Point being: Check not only with multicopterwarehouse.com, but also the whole list of DJI authorized dealers.  CapitAn is right: You'll probably find someone who has the model you want in stock.  And the prices are gonna be the same everywhere.  (Some may have free shipping, some may have a coupon for the first order, some may have no deals, but the price is controlled by DJI.)
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules