Question about A Spark being sold
601 8 2018-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dhillskiier1653
lvl.2
Flight distance : 391818 ft
United States

I noticed that in my area someone is selling a Spark with 2 extra batteries, charging hub, remote, extra props, and the carrying case for 250. Is this a good deal? I most likely won't buy it but I am wondering if I should if it is a really good deal. I already own a P3 Standard so are there any major differences besides portablity?
2018-3-23
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I would say that's a really great deal...if it hasn't been crashed...which is hard to tell.  See if the party will demonstrate it's flyability.  Ask why they are getting rid of it.  Try to get all of the history on it you can.
2018-3-23
Use props
Dhillskiier1653
lvl.2
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 2018-3-23 16:48
I would say that's a really great deal...if it hasn't been crashed...which is hard to tell.  See if the party will demonstrate it's flyability.  Ask why they are getting rid of it.  Try to get all of the history on it you can.

The description says only flown 6 times. The photos show no damage on the drone. He says it was always left in the case when not in use. I will update soon once I find out more.
2018-3-23
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

Well there have been connectivity issues for some new owners.  There have been compass issues for others.  I would want to see it turned on and taken off for a very short flight.  You can also go to battery menu and actually see how many times the battery has been charged.  This is a good indicator of the minimum number of flights on the drone.
2018-3-23
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

Also see if the owner was signed on to this forum...you might be able to see if he posted any issues he was having.
2018-3-23
Use props
Dhillskiier1653
lvl.2
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 2018-3-23 16:58
Well there have been connectivity issues for some new owners.  There have been compass issues for others.  I would want to see it turned on and taken off for a very short flight.  You can also go to battery menu and actually see how many times the battery has been charged.  This is a good indicator of the minimum number of flights on the drone.

Yes if I am going to test it I would look for that stuff and I'm guessing the app layout is similar to the P3 standard's. The battery settings would be a good indicator thank you for reminding me.
2018-3-23
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

It's still a great deal...if it works.
2018-3-23
Use props
Langner91
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3474 ft
United States

Sweet deal.  I would jump on it if it flies.
2018-3-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Make sure you check the footage from the Spark on your laptop.
Video and pictures.
2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules