Osmo Mobile will not Pair Keeps Looking for Osmo Mob 2
916 4 2018-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans028aa8b5
New

Australia

Hi All,
Need some help. Trying to pair Osmo Mobile with Iphone X. I have selected the Osmo mobile selection in the DJI Go App under the eqipment drop down menu however every time i get a message COULD NOT FIND OSMO MOBILE 2 MAKE SURE OSMO MOBILE 2 IS TURNED ON any ideas?
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Just to verify, did the Osmo Mobile 2 get activated? If not, please refer to the tutorial video below to activate the device firstly:
Besides, please make sure the Bluetooth of other devices all has been closed, otherwise, the Osmo Mobile 2 may not be connected.
2018-3-23
Use props
fans21d3387f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92920 ft
Australia

Hi Mindy. I don’t own a Osmo mobile 2. I have an original osmo mobile that is why it is strange that it looks for an osmo mobile 2. This is my problem. I tried on my old iPhone 7 and it works fine  
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans21d3387f Posted at 2018-3-23 21:19
Hi Mindy. I don’t own a Osmo mobile 2. I have an original osmo mobile that is why it is strange that it looks for an osmo mobile 2. This is my problem. I tried on my old iPhone 7 and it works fine

Sorry for the misunderstanding, when you select Osmo Mobile and click ‘’Camera‘’, what Bluetooth can be detected? Is it Osmo Mobile or Osmo Mobile 2? Have you tried to re-install the DJI Go APP?
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans21d3387f Posted at 2018-3-23 21:19
Hi Mindy. I don’t own a Osmo mobile 2. I have an original osmo mobile that is why it is strange that it looks for an osmo mobile 2. This is my problem. I tried on my old iPhone 7 and it works fine

Sorry for the misunderstanding, when you select Osmo Mobile and click ‘’Camera‘’, what Bluetooth can be detected? Is it Osmo Mobile or Osmo Mobile 2? Have you tried to re-install the DJI Go APP?
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules