CrystalSky CS550 Not working after latest upgrade
1283 5 2018-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCT
lvl.2
Australia

I am at loss after my Crystalsky CS550 no longer receives any data or video from my MavicPro and after spending almost all day trying to find the problem I am to say the least upset.
Prior to last week my Mavicpro and CS combination had been working withouty problems, last week I turned on my Mavicpro along with the RC and CS and it did an update so I turned it off  and left it. On Tuesday of this week I went to fly the MavicPro and CS combo only to find that the DJIGO4 app had changed and when I entered the app all I had was a grey screen no data, no video feed and that's when all the problems began. After many hours with DJI Australia they where not able to find a soluation for me other than return the whole kit back to them.
Hey DJI whats wrong why can the Crystalsky not do a reninstall of the app and if you have a software problem say so. I have done a factory reset on the crystal but the Go app still remaind the same version,  the factory reset only resets the data and not the app so calling it a rest back to factory default is incorrect and misleading. Unless DJI come up with some soluation the CS550 is a useless to me and I will have to seek a refund.
I have check and the Mavicpro still works fine on the iPone7s and the CS still works with the OSMO+, so the culprit is the CS version of the DJI GO4 app, I would really appreciated any help at this stage as I love using the CS550, hear is my combo info.

Many Thanks

Mavic Pro
Current Firmwre  V01.04.0300

Mavic Pro RC Controller  
Current Firmwre   V01.04.0300

DJI Crystal Sky
App  4.2.4
System update  Latest Version V02.05.00

Model Number   CS550
System Version 2.10.0

Kernel Version   3.10.0

2018-3-24
Use props
Crisp007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31450 ft

I’ve got the exact same problem m8 so frustrating I’ve spent so long trying to sort it
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're sorry for the inconvenience. This issue has been fixed, please check later and see whether it works now.
2018-3-27
Use props
SCT
lvl.2
Australia

Thankyou DJI Susan,
I know I am getting old and at times do not understand things but let me ask  when I turned on my CS550  I am greeted with a screen asking me
"Choose an app for the USB device
DJI GO
DJI GO 4
DJI Piloty Beta
with the selection choice     Just once      Always"
Please help understand what this is about.

Mant Thanks
2018-3-27
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SCT Posted at 2018-3-27 04:29
Thankyou DJI Susan,
I know I am getting old and at times do not understand things but let me ask  when I turned on my CS550  I am greeted with a screen asking me
"Choose an app for the USB device

The choice in applications, allows you to use the CS with different DJI drones.

Not all DJI drones are compatible with DJI Go 4 so DJI have included other flight software with the CS .

Since you have a Mavic you should choose DJI Go 4 and then select always
2018-3-27
Use props
SCT
lvl.2
Australia

Thank you for making it clear all is now working again.
2018-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules