Saprk keep disconnected
432 7 2018-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0L3ah1DFU1CH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41526 ft

Hi, I have issue with spark wifi connection. Lately my spark keep disconnected even though I use OTG Cable.
2018-3-24
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 968002 ft
United States

Try it without the OTG cable
2018-3-24
Use props
djiuser_0L3ah1DFU1CH
lvl.1

Even worse. The reason I choose to use OTG because wifi connection terrible.
2018-3-24
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
United States

Lol too much OTG hype. So far I flew Sparky 72 time with over 11hrs of flight. I got it last December and never used an OTG cable. I use my 6s+ and remote to fly it. Never had any issues whatsoever. I think the reason people have issues is because they fly too far away to the point where they don’t have any visual contact with the drone. Yea the Spark can go 1.2 miles but is it really necessary to go that far? Every time I fly I have constant line of sight of Sparky and never get any loss of connection or video feed. Try flying the drone within your line of sight and tell me if you have any problems ;)
2018-3-24
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
United States

Also try not to fly too low to buildings and structures because that will lead to other errors such as compass error and possibly disconnections. Anything with metal stay a good 100 ft away.
2018-3-24
Use props
djiuser_0L3ah1DFU1CH
lvl.1

Currently im with my spark and dont even fly yet, just connected with phone and after few seconds it already disconnected. Ive try so many things to get it right. Now im feel like frustated and really bad choice buying this spark
2018-3-24
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
United States

Did you connect to Spark with your phone inside your house?
2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_0L3ah1DFU1CH Posted at 2018-3-24 10:13
Currently im with my spark and dont even fly yet, just connected with phone and after few seconds it already disconnected. Ive try so many things to get it right. Now im feel like frustated and really bad choice buying this spark

Please try to change a device in the recommended list. I would recommend you fly in a place without interference. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules