sebastien.schil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19570220 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi all !

Two questions :

_ about iOS app DJI PILOT : spelling mistake
In french language, we have a mistake in tje head part at the center : in English, we have ready to fly (GPS).
Normally, in french, we must have "Prêt à voler", but we have a strange text : can you change this text and put the right french text with the good spelling.

_ about the Inspire camera
This afternoon, I can test the 4K camera of the Phantom 3 Pro, it's very good in 4096 resolution. Thank you for this excellent drone.
I find very abnormal and unacceptable :
_ to see a excellent camera 4K on my Phantom 3 Pro
_ to see a very poor 4K camera on my Inspire : I have some lag in 4096 resolution. And for the moment, there is no update for the 4K Inspire camera.
I remember you that Inspire drone costs about 3500 euros or 3500$. Normally, this drone is one of DJI reference with S1000 and S900.

SO, PLEASE DJI, THINK ABOUT THE OWNERS OF INSPIRE AND MAKE QUICKLY AN UPDATE FOR INSPIRE CAMERA !
DON'T THINK TO SELL ME ANOTHER PRODUCT, ANOTHER 4K CAMERA INSPIRE : I WANT AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT FOR THIS PRICE.
For information, lots of owners of Inspire are furious, that's normal and understandable !

Thank you so much for your attention, your understanding and your quick answer !
2015-5-6
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

Like everything, new technology is expensive, the same technology as it gets older, is less expensive. Sucks but it is what it is. I bought a vision plus 5 months ago and now its like prehistoric technology.
2015-5-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Thanks for helping sway me in the proper direction, of buying the Phantom 3 Pro' instead of the Advanced edition.
I know that the 4K camera, higher output battery charger and a few other awesome features, if unmentionable, will be worth the slightly extra initial capital investment.

Please Post some Phantom 3 Pro' vids, thanks...

RedHotPoker
2015-5-6
Use props
BrewserB
lvl.1

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-5-7 05:40
Thanks for helping sway me in the proper direction, of buying the Phantom 3 Pro' instead of the Adva ...

Of course it is. 4K is the way to go now. It's awesome and now you are somewhat near future proofed. I don't know why people are buying the Advanced.
2015-5-6
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

The Inspire 1 camera's "codename" is "FC350".

The Phantom 3 Pro's camera is called "FC300X".

So unlike previous assumptions, the P3Pro camera might in fact not be exactly the same as the Inspire's? It might be a different (maybe a newer?) Sony Exmor chip, but with same overall specs?

What is the Phantom 3 Advanced camera called?
2015-5-6
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

OR, the Inspire1 camera is better
2015-5-6
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

BrewserB Posted at 2015-5-7 06:29
Of course it is. 4K is the way to go now. It's awesome and now you are somewhat near future proofe ...

"now you are somewhat near future proofed. I don't know why people are buying the Advanced. "
If you think you can be future proofed buying hi tech electronics ......
People are buying the Advanced because they know they have no need for 4K video and it's bloated files and they can use the $$ for something important like batteries.
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules