Function Button Customization - Options?
727 4 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CameraFly88
lvl.1
United States

Hello all, getting to know my Mavic Air.  I recently set up the two function buttons on the Mavic Air remote - with one of the two buttons set to activate "ADVANCED CAMERA SETTINGS."  However, this morning after loading the latest firmware that option seems to have disappeared and is not available in the DJI Go app.  The only 'mappable' function options are TOGGLE MAP/LIVE VIEW, BATTERY INFO, NAVIGATION, PLAYBACK, and NOT DEFINED.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Am I missing something obvious about how to access these other function button options?  Or did DJI somehow drop this feature in the latest firmware?  Seems weird since the function button options are already so (too) limited.  Thanks!
2018-3-25
Use props
CameraFly88
lvl.1
United States

Bump!!!!!!!
2018-3-25
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Do you have the new GO 4 version installed as well? So far only iOS available, Android still to be released. Maybe this will solve the issue?
2018-3-25
Use props
sky6105
Second Officer
Flight distance : 345653 ft
United States

After reading this went out to try it and with the update its still there.
I did update the app also had to uninstall and reinstall it.
2018-3-25
Use props
CameraFly88
lvl.1

Thank you all for the feedback.  Using the latest software on iPhone iOS but still don’t see those options.  Weird.  Will try reloading software.  Any other advice is welcome!
2018-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules