12959 49 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty much a person-specific question.   I'm not sure your video introduced sufficient rhetoric to help someone make a decision ;-)  Nice clip edit of some of your other YouTube channel posts, however.

If someone has made the decision that the Spark has the features and benefits they need/want, from an economic perspective there's no better time than today.  from the DJI Store the basic Spark WITH Controller is $399 delivered.  That's over $200 cheaper than just a few months ago.
2018-4-4
Use props
axevalentine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15272 ft
Georgia

Great Video.  I am going  to get my first spark! Wish me luck.
2018-4-8
Use props
Christian_Milan
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Of course it is, it has a very nice camera and very much features and it’s price is affordable. Also the camera has a gimbal, which is a big advantage, because it prevents the camera from shaking.
2018-4-8
Use props
djiuser_dTFUPtGGAT9i
New
Flight distance : 584 ft
Philippines

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-3-25 08:56
Depends on the pilot.  Some pilots need autopilot very badly and need the best navigation systems.  The spark has only one compass and one GPS receiver.  Not the best systems but good for the size of the drone.  The nav systems can have issues on long distant flight which puts the pilot back in control.  If they are Maverick then all is good.  If they are Larry, Moe, or Curly,...

hello ,.,

May i ask?

do calibrate your compass every time you transfer to another location?
its such a waste of my battery life.

Thanks!
2018-4-9
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

I calibrated the compass once when I first bought the Spark back in September 2017.  I have not calibrated it since that day.  All my flights have been in the same city or the next town down the road.  I will re-calibrate it if the Spark ever asks me to.
2018-4-9
Use props
Ryan Olivas
lvl.4

United States

Wanting to buy this cool drone!!! But I was wondering if somehow I lose this drone, would it be possible if there's some kind of tracking device that would track the drone whenever it gets lost?
2018-4-10
Use props
zoesalinas
lvl.1

Canada

Ryan Olivas Posted at 2018-4-10 00:06
Wanting to buy this cool drone!!! But I was wondering if somehow I lose this drone, would it be possible if there's some kind of tracking device that would track the drone whenever it gets lost?

there's this one drone-friendly device tracker i know and my friend has been using it on his drone. try looking into Trackimo device tracker
2018-4-10
Use props
Ryan Olivas
lvl.4

United States

zoesalinas Posted at 2018-4-10 00:18
there's this one drone-friendly device tracker i know and my friend has been using it on his drone. try looking into Trackimo device tracker

I just searched on google about trackimo and they have a website for it. Right here https://trackimo.com/ They have a gps tracker for drones that's very light and won't affect the drones stability. Thank you for the recommendation
2018-4-11
Use props
glaive010-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 479698 ft
United States

Still totally worth it.
2018-4-15
Use props
adson
lvl.1

I'm in love with DJI, they have incredible drones, but since I can not have one, I just have to dream, unless a good person appears and gives me one. kkkkkk
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules