How can I change the resolution and fps?
6072 7 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FR25
New
Flight distance : 272461 ft
Greece

Hi! I know pretty much everything about my P4 advanced but I am struggling to find how to change the resolution and fps and editing in 4K is something that nobody can do in a simple laptop. Is anyone able to help me?
2018-3-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Touch the lines and dots icon under the red shutter button on the screen.
That will open up all the camera settings
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please make sure the camera is in a recording mode, click the icon under the circle, you will enter the camera settings.
Camera Settings.png
2018-3-26
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been flying DJI for years and I learn something new just about everytime I fly. I don't know pretty much everything about my P4P or my Spark, Inspire even after years of use. A quick look at your manual would have clairified your simple problem.
2018-3-26
Use props
FR25
New
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-26 01:39
Hi there, please make sure the camera is in a recording mode, click the icon under the circle, you will enter the camera settings.

Thank you! Wow it was really that easy..
2018-3-29
Use props
FR25
New

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2018-3-26 01:54
I've been flying DJI for years and I learn something new just about everytime I fly. I don't know pretty much everything about my P4P or my Spark, Inspire even after years of use. A quick look at your manual would have clairified your simple problem.

Well, It is happening to me as well because I fly my Phantom for two years but I wroght this becouse I thought that there was nothing else to learn but you may be right
2018-3-29
Use props
FR25
New

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2018-3-26 01:54

And also about the “quick look at the manual” believe me I tried a lot but couldn’t find it. I was pressing the three dots at the upper right and I was trying to find it there.
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FR25 Posted at 2018-3-29 13:06
Thank you! Wow it was really that easy..

My pleasure. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
2018-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules