Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 Advanced
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Just wondering if anyone in the forum has received a P3 Advanced.  Seems all I've read about that delivered have received the Pro.  Just wondering.....

2015-5-6
Use props
SJAP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine came in this morning
2015-5-6
Use props
username0099478
lvl.4

United States

I got my advanced late last week if i remember correctly. Just all depends where you ordered it from.
2015-5-6
Use props
yale
lvl.1

United States

I've had mine since last Tuesday morning but I ordered it 30 minutes after the announcement.
2015-5-6
Use props
PublicRealtor
lvl.2

United States

Ordered my P3A 4-13 with extra battery fro DJI website. Still in the pending stage.
While patiently waiting.........
I've been enjoying reading the constant flow of comments from people who are waiting, have received, are happy, very dissatisfied and some who committed suicide from the suspense of when it would be delivered.
This requires a full study of abnormal human behavior.
2015-5-6
Use props
blauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 209403 ft
United States

got mine yesterday ordered from Intelligent UAS in Wash. DC  flying well!
2015-5-6
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

blauer Posted at 2015-5-7 09:56

Excellent.  Enjoy.  If you have questions, please come back here.
2015-5-6
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
United States

Thanks all.  Ordered mine 4/12 - still pending with anticipation ...  Actually ordered the advanced with extra battery - DJI told me they'd send the unit on time - the extra battery later.  Ordered a third battery from drone world today.

2015-5-6
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
United States

Wow!!! I can't believe it.  I just refreshed my DJI orders page!!!  It's still pending......
2015-5-6
Use props
lon.garwood
lvl.2

South Korea

Mine's pending too.  Ordered fairly early on with the extra battery.   Patiently waiting.   In the meantime, for those lucky ones who've already received their birds, quick question, will the P2 prop guards fit on the p3?   Are the dimensions close enough that the backpack designed for the p2 would work with the p3?
2015-5-7
Use props
Paul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4596 ft
Canada

lon.garwood@gma Posted at 2015-5-7 17:19
Mine's pending too.  Ordered fairly early on with the extra battery.   Patiently waiting.   In the m ...

I place my order for P3A with extra battery on 4/17.  Shipping status is Pending.  

I emailed support and asked when I could expect shipment.  Their response was "there are a number of orders ahead of yours.  It should ship mid to late May."

Waiting...(im)patiently.
2015-5-7
Use props
Alterastro
lvl.2

United Kingdom

lon.garwood@gma Posted at 2015-5-7 17:19
Mine's pending too.  Ordered fairly early on with the extra battery.   Patiently waiting.   In the m ...

Yes, propguards fit no problem - see my other post 'with video'.

P3 should fit the backpack ok, but the deive holder on the controller will require some foam cutting.
2015-5-7
Use props
blauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 209403 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-5-7 09:58
Excellent.  Enjoy.  If you have questions, please come back here.

I do have a question, Ed... can't figure out how to put it into auto bracket mode.  Trying to shoot HDR with it.  tried manual bracket but it was slightly off.
2015-5-7
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

blauer Posted at 2015-5-7 21:20
I do have a question, Ed... can't figure out how to put it into auto bracket mode.  Trying to shoo ...

Make sure that you are in camera mode not video.  Press and hold the shutter button on the App and the camera options will appear.  You can choose 3, 5, or 7 bracketed shots.
2015-5-7
Use props
buzzcbr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316545 ft
United Kingdom

Mine came Tuesday from Heliguy, extra battery comes later when they have some in the country.
2015-5-7
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

blauer Posted at 2015-5-7 09:56

Washington DC - isn't that one of the places the nannies at DJI sadly went above and beyond the need to suck up to government, and simply denied owners to have responsibility for their own actions?  
2015-5-7
Use props
clkilljoy1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15207 ft
United States

The Advanced came on 5/5/15. Extra battery will come later in the Month. I have a Nvidia Shield works great.
2015-5-7
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

4/30/2015 - Thursday
10:14 am        Delivered                CONCORD, CA
2015-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now