DJI GO Not stitching panoramas
1863 4 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LFERRO
lvl.1
Brazil

I've been playing around with my Osmo+ and at the beggining the DJI GO software stiched the panorama pictures without problem, but now out of nowhere it stopped and I have to do this process manually through other softwares.
Has someone been through this? Is there a way to set back DJI GO to stich automatically the panorama pictures?

Thanks in advance
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi LFERRO, sorry to read on this, may I have the model of your mobile device? What is your current APP version? Is there any error message when the pictures are stitched? Like ''Failed to stitch''?
2018-3-26
Use props
todor
First Officer
Flight distance : 2192221 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-26 00:19
Hi LFERRO, sorry to read on this, may I have the model of your mobile device? What is your current APP version? Is there any error message when the pictures are stitched? Like ''Failed to stitch''?

Hey @DJI Mindy, I would like to ask you for assistance with my Osmo Pro (X5)
I can't find where is located the panoramic mode in DJI GO 3.1.34 (from today)
I clearly remember before less than a year ago with my DJI Osmo x3 there was such as option and I also have the panoramic images on my hard drive. I need to use this option with X5, but can't figure out where to activate it.

Thank you in advance,
Todor
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

todor Posted at 2018-5-18 03:06
Hey @DJI Mindy, I would like to ask you for assistance with my Osmo Pro (X5)
I can't find where is located the panoramic mode in DJI GO 3.1.34 (from today)
I clearly remember before less than a year ago with my DJI Osmo x3 there was such as option and I also have the panoramic images on my hard drive. I need to use this option with X5, but can't figure out where to activate it.

Todor, it is not the APP issue, Osmo Pro/RAW doesn't have the pano mode function all the time.
2018-5-18
Use props
todor
First Officer
Flight distance : 2192221 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hey @DJI Mindy, thank you for your answer, but could you please be more specific about the reason of missing this option for DJI X5/X5R m4/3 cameras?
Nowadays this camera is still producing great image and video quality. We - X5/X5R owners would be happy to use such as panoramic shots instead of purchasing third party iOS apps to do it.
Sincerely yours,
Todor
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules