Mavic failed activation
18252 190 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IzP6tQo5lhDi
New

Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-10-4 18:07
Sorry, but we may expect to get the reply till Monday. At this moment, you may try another network, or try to activate by a different mobile device or an iOS device. Thank you for your patience.

I already used ios and android device and still get the same error.
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_IzP6tQo5lhDi Posted at 2018-10-5 00:32
I already used ios and android device and still get the same error.

Sorry for this, in this case, please kindly wait for the reply from the engineers. Thank you.
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Kostiantyn Posted at 2018-10-4 20:23
Hi! I have the sam error. Could you please check?

Spark Fly More Combo:

Sorry for the troubles, Kostiantyn, I am confirming this issue with the proper team, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-10-5
Use props
Kostiantyn
lvl.1

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-10-5 04:12
Sorry for the troubles, Kostiantyn, I am confirming this issue with the proper team, please wait patiently, thank you.

Do you have any updates?
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kostiantyn Posted at 2018-10-5 07:07
Do you have any updates?

Hi Kostiantyn, we are so sorry for the delay because of the Chinese National Day, we will keep you updated on Monday when our engineers come back to work, sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.
2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response because of the Chinese National Day, we have verified with our engineer and are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated due to the following reason: Unfortunately, it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police, and the police have filed the case, and currently, both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-10-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Kostiantyn Posted at 2018-10-4 20:23
Hi! I have the sam error. Could you please check?

Spark Fly More Combo:

Kostiantyn, thank you so much for your waiting. We got a feedback from our engineers, we are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated due to the following reason: Unfortunately, it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police, and the police have filed the case, and currently, both the insurance company and the police are investigating.
Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day.
2018-10-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for your patience, for your case, please kindly provide me with the proof of purchase, I'd love to forward to the engineers to double check. Look forward to hearing back from you soon.
2018-10-7
Use props
djiuser_IzP6tQo5lhDi
New

Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-10-7 18:30
Hi there, thank you for your patience, for your case, please kindly provide me with the proof of purchase, I'd love to forward to the engineers to double check. Look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Okay I'll find my proof of purchase and send it to you.
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_IzP6tQo5lhDi Posted at 2018-10-8 21:20
Okay I'll find my proof of purchase and send it to you.

Hi there, thanks for your assistance, looking forward to your update.
2018-10-9
Use props
niall murphy
lvl.1

Hi there,

I can't activate my newly acquired Mavic Pro 2 (from a DJI kiosk) -- while I managed to work around the "button goes grey but nothing ever happens" problem, I now get "code(1111)" errors in any mobile app I try.

Not code (1112).

I wish you displayed what those actually meant!

Serial:

NRM
2018-10-14
Use props
niall murphy
lvl.1

niall murphy Posted at 2018-10-14 11:54
Hi there,

I can't activate my newly acquired Mavic Pro 2 (from a DJI kiosk) -- while I managed to work around the "button goes grey but nothing ever happens" problem, I now get "code(1111)" errors in any mobile app I try.

Serial:
163DF9H
001041P
2018-10-14
Use props
niall murphy
lvl.1

Right now this is a $1499 paperweight, which is an EXTREMELY frustrating customer experience.
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

niall murphy Posted at 2018-10-14 12:11
Right now this is a $1499 paperweight, which is an EXTREMELY frustrating customer experience.

Hi niall, upon checking the serial number, the drone has been activated successfully a few hours ago, do you still have the error message? If yes, please post the screenshot here for further support, thank you.
2018-10-14
Use props
niall murphy
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-14 18:43
Hi niall, upon checking the serial number, the drone has been activated successfully a few hours ago, do you still have the error message? If yes, please post the screenshot here for further support, thank you.

Hi Mindy..... Thank you for your reply. I'm afraid that error(1111) has gone away BUT I'm still no further to actually being able to take off, because instead of not allowing me to activate it, it allows me to activate -- and then the DJI Go interface has a little red triangle in the "aircraft status" entry which says "please activate and restart". So I restart but then when I do, the DJI Go interface asks me to activate AGAIN, and I still can't take off at the end of that process.

From my side, it looks like the product is 'activated' on the server side, but either the DJI interface or the aircraft itself doesn't keep that result.
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

niall murphy Posted at 2018-10-15 14:39
Hi Mindy..... Thank you for your reply. I'm afraid that error(1111) has gone away BUT I'm still no further to actually being able to take off, because instead of not allowing me to activate it, it allows me to activate -- and then the DJI Go interface has a little red triangle in the "aircraft status" entry which says "please activate and restart". So I restart but then when I do, the DJI Go interface asks me to activate AGAIN, and I still can't take off at the end of that process.

From my side, it looks like the product is 'activated' on the server side, but either the DJI interface or the aircraft itself doesn't keep that result.

Sorry to know that, could you please post the screenshot of the error message here for further support? Thank you.
2018-10-15
Use props
niall murphy
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-15 19:15
Sorry to know that, could you please post the screenshot of the error message here for further support? Thank you.

There's no error, that's the infuriating thing. It activates just fine. Then the interface says restart, but it never thinks it's activated after it restarts. It's an infinite loop.

I'll see what I can do to get screenshots later today.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

niall murphy Posted at 2018-10-16 00:35
There's no error, that's the infuriating thing. It activates just fine. Then the interface says restart, but it never thinks it's activated after it restarts. It's an infinite loop.

I'll see what I can do to get screenshots later today.

Thank you, we also recommend to try another mobile device if possible.
2018-10-16
Use props
niall murphy
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-16 00:48
Thank you, we also recommend to try another mobile device if possible.

Ok, here's the sequence.
- I power up drone and controller, connect phone. All connections work.
- I launch DJI app.
- It pulls me into activation interface immediately.
- I complete activation successfully.
- It drops me back to standard DJI piloting interface. But it won't let me take off, and the error message is "Activate aircraft and restart".

- Since it has already been activated, I'm not sure what to do except restart.
- I restart drone and controller, and phone interface insists I have not activated the drone, and I go into the loop again.
2018-10-17
Use props
niall murphy
lvl.1

niall murphy Posted at 2018-10-17 16:01
Ok, here's the sequence.
- I power up drone and controller, connect phone. All connections work.
- I launch DJI app.

Some more relevant screenshots:
2018-10-17
Use props
niall murphy
lvl.1

2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the screenshot, may I have the APP version? The APP must be V4.3.0 or above, if the error persists, we also need the flight data a for further assistance. Please export via DJI Assistant 2 and upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you.
2018-10-17
Use props
niall murphy
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-17 22:34
Thanks for the screenshot, may I have the APP version? The APP must be V4.3.0 or above, if the error persists, we also need the flight data a for further assistance. Please export via DJI Assistant 2 and upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you.

Ah hah, it was 4.2.5 or similar... upgrading...
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

niall murphy Posted at 2018-10-18 15:09
Ah hah, it was 4.2.5 or similar... upgrading...

Hi Niall, thanks for the confirmation. Please keep us updated on the latest progress.
2018-10-18
Use props
fans5797e561
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214127 ft
Brazil

Hi, I had a problem with this code 11 and my mavic2 pro fell, I would also like a DJI return
2018-10-25
Use props
fans5797e561
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214127 ft
Brazil

https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/ ... webxzyi1h1jfwwe.jpg
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5797e561 Posted at 2018-10-25 14:08
Hi, I had a problem with this code 11 and my mavic2 pro fell, I would also like a DJI return
Hi there, we are so sorry for the crash accident, may I know when did you purchase the drone? We will need to make a data analysis to figure out the crash reason and then provide the proper resolution, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket, thank you.
2018-10-25
Use props
herrerias
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-25 18:04
Sketch, could you please provide me with your drone's serial number, DJI account and the proof of purchase? I would like to check. Thank you.

Hi! I'm having the same issue, Error 1112 no matter how I try. Here's the amazon invoice and the serial number, can you help me out?
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

herrerias Posted at 3-20 20:53
Hi! I'm having the same issue, Error 1112 no matter how I try. Here's the amazon invoice and the serial number, can you help me out?[view_image][view_image]

Hi herrerias, sorry for the troubles on the activation, could you please try again and let us know if it works this time? Thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
herrerias
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-20 23:30
Hi herrerias, sorry for the troubles on the activation, could you please try again and let us know if it works this time? Thank you.

Hi Mindy, thanks for taking up my case. I tried again, RC and Wifi, still the same error.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

herrerias Posted at 3-21 06:48
Hi Mindy, thanks for taking up my case. I tried again, RC and Wifi, still the same error.

I should work this time, please try again, thank you.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

herrerias Posted at 3-21 06:48

Did you get it activated in the end? If not, could you please PM me the account you used to activate it?
2019-3-25
Use props
herrerias
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 18:37
Did you get it activated in the end? If not, could you please PM me the account you used to activate it?

I finally got it activated after a dozen emails with dji support and as many tries. Thanks a lot for your help.
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

herrerias Posted at 4-2 06:04
I finally got it activated after a dozen emails with dji support and as many tries. Thanks a lot for your help.

Glad to hear that, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, hope you have a great time on flying the drone, if there is any further problem, please feel free to let us know.
2019-4-2
Use props
odinmedia
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same error. Please help. I do not have the receipt.
2019-5-3
Use props
odinmedia
lvl.1

United States

heres the drone serial i purchased
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

odinmedia Posted at 5-3 17:48
[view_image] heres the drone serial i purchased

Hi odinmedia, we are sorry to inform you that we have received a fraud notification from your issuing bank for the card you used to make your recent order. We receive this notification for different reasons:
• The cardholder reported the transaction as fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order; or
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.
As a result of the notification, we have temporarily locked the aircraft and spare parts in your existing order. If there has been a misunderstanding, we highly recommend you contact your bank to cancel the fraud report, cancel the chargeback dispute, or explain this order to your bank.
We will unlock the aircraft and spare parts in your existing order when we receive the cancellation confirmation from your bank.
2019-5-3
Use props
odinmedia
lvl.1

United States

I purchased the drone in a kit off of the app offer up. I do not know what I am supposed to do I have all pictures of the conversation. I spent every last penny I have on it. When I purchased it it was still wrapped in the seal. Please help I’m literally so scared right now.
2019-5-3
Use props
odinmedia
lvl.1

United States

6297F900-5458-46D3-89A9-C6153B3A642C.png
60D31D12-20D9-478C-AEE1-0CE2E6E8080E.png
2019-5-3
Use props
odinmedia
lvl.1

United States

Could somebody please help me. I will do anything so I didn’t just lose 1300 dollars. I will bring you guys the drone. Give you the link to the user that sold it to me. Show you the gas station and time they sold it to me so maybe you guys can get a license plate. But please help me
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules