Max Motor Speed Reached
8830 19 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pachecoxxx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1237 ft
Costa Rica

Since the last firmware update my MA is giving me the Warning “Max Motor Speed Reach” it was in sport mode and full throttle and a little windy... today the warning comes again in normal mode but with high winds...
Its Normal?
11D64899-0218-435A-BDE1-727FBC49C8D9.jpeg
2018-3-25
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've never seen that message on my Spark or Mavic Pro, but thanks for the screenshot so that we can keep that in mind for the future.
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pacheco, could you please provide me with your firmware and app info? Please make a screenshot of the General Settings--About when the drone is connected, I would like to have our engineers to confirm.
2018-3-26
Use props
Pachecoxxx
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-26 04:23
Pacheco, could you please provide me with your firmware and app info? Please make a screenshot of the General Settings--About when the drone is connected, I would like to have our engineers to confirm.

2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thank you for your info, I will confirm this with our engineers and try to see why and when this message would pop up.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, I got an update from our engineers. This message will pop up when flying aggressively or in a high wind condition, sometimes if the drone has mounted the accessories which exceed what it would bear will also lead to this result. So if it is possible, avoid these conditions.
2018-3-27
Use props
Pachecoxxx
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-27 01:49
Hi there, I got an update from our engineers. This message will pop up when flying aggressively or in a high wind condition, sometimes if the drone has mounted the accessories which exceed what it would bear will also lead to this result. So if it is possible, avoid these conditions.

Ok... Thanks... I’m going to avoid flying in these conditions....
Thanks for your help!!!!
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Pachecoxxx Posted at 2018-3-27 04:16
Ok... Thanks... I’m going to avoid flying in these conditions....
Thanks for your help!!!!

No problems. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us, we'd glad to help.
2018-3-28
Use props
Mark Weiss
Second Officer
United States

Had this message pop up last night. Windy conditions, full speed in Sport mode. Backed off on the speed a bit and message went away.
2018-6-17
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

I like these informative messages, it says no more then you are flying at the maximum capacity of the crafts capabilities, and to act accordingly. There is no reason to even back off unless the further conditions of the flight could cause problems, which you have to assess at that moment by yourself.
eg; if you see this message and you see your horizontal speed is a mere 5 km/h, you'd better get your craft down as fast as you can because the wind velocity is likely to blow away your drone.
2018-6-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

These have popped up on my app too a couple of times - ease off the pitch/throttle and it disappears immediately - I was flying in Sport mode at 43.4MPH when it happened!
2018-6-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

A CW Posted at 2018-6-17 13:08
These have popped up on my app too a couple of times - ease off the pitch/throttle and it disappears immediately - I was flying in Sport mode at 43.4MPH when it happened!

Engineers have said it is false warning and will be sorted in next FW release, I had it on .300 just like OP but haven’t seen it since I updated.
2018-6-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-17 13:21
Engineers have said it is false warning and will be sorted in next FW release, I had it on .300 just like OP but haven’t seen it since I updated.

Good to know mate - my flights have never been impacted by the pop ups so I guessed as much.
2018-6-17
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-17 13:21
Engineers have said it is false warning and will be sorted in next FW release, I had it on .300 just like OP but haven’t seen it since I updated.

That I find sad to hear actually, I'd like to see these messages when you are maxing out to warn you to take notice on further flight conditions.
2018-6-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-6-17 13:28
That I find sad to hear actually, I'd like to see these messages when you are maxing out to warn you to take notice on further flight conditions.

It’s the very same as wind warning, it’s set to sensitive, if you breathe heavily on a Mavic Pro it will show wind warning, but I’m sure it will get sorted, although many say it happened with .400 , I was getting it in .300, I contacted dji and was told it would be sorted with new FW and it was safe to fly, also dji Diana has relayed this many times on this forum.
2018-6-17
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-17 13:35
It’s the very same as wind warning, it’s set to sensitive, if you breathe heavily on a Mavic Pro it will show wind warning, but I’m sure it will get sorted, although many say it happened with .400 , I was getting it in .300, I contacted dji and was told it would be sorted with new FW and it was safe to fly, also dji Diana has relayed this many times on this forum.

That makes sense, I've personally never had this message yet, but that's probably due to me not flying in windy conditions. If it's to sensitive then it's good they've changed the parameters. If it kept popping up all the time it would lose its value quickly.
2018-6-17
Use props
djiuser_WQEC6xdbRvfj
lvl.1

Germany

Hi my friends

While working with the MG _1P device, we noticed an error
**max motor speed reached**
What's wrong with the device?
2020-4-17
Use props
AA1WI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1952 ft
United States

Analyze this:

- Max motor speed reached
- Lost control of craft - Phantom 4
- Weather calm - 65 degrees
- Beginner mode - iPhone 8
- Firmware updated to latest
- Maps and zones updated
- Sensors calibrated with Assistant 2 - MacOs
- No screenshot available
- KML and CSV flight record files available (how to upload?)
- Flight video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y64EvaPvvIA
- S/N 07DDE330R00430
- More?

FYI: DJI please fix spelling: Uploading and Loding Picture ...(1/1)

2020-9-14
Use props
djiuser_UcegrGx0UzkO
New

Kazakhstan

Добрый день! У меня сегодня тоже вышло такое сообщение и дрон упал. Сломались лопасти. И что теперь делать? Летел обычно, не спорт режим, почти штиль.
2021-1-30
Use props
iopener_md
New
Flight distance : 93163 ft
Philippines

I had this problem this afternoon. Max Auto Speed Reach, when in fact Sports mode is OFF. Not windy condition, then suddenly lost connection, my DJI Spark fell to the sea. What to do? i was able to retrieve my Spark.
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules