I want to ask as i don't know
601 7 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zUQ9JbysumUX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. Having just bought a p4 and flown it an hour I'd like to ask is it possible to  program into intelligent flight mode so that for example to set it off from point  A in tap fly and upon reaching point B it enters automatically enters into a second flight mode without input from user in order to encircle a tree  smoothly twice before returning back to normal flight mode. I  Mean can several flight modes be programed into the droid before it flight begins.

Thanks I  advance for replies
2018-3-25
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's not possible to combine multiple flight modes when flying with DJI GO.
2018-3-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Why not simply fly the route manually?

RedHotPoker
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm afraid that it is not available to combine several intelligent flight modes in one mission. You can practice and try to fly manually.
2018-3-26
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could use waypoints to fly a route, in DJI Go 4 you have to fly and record the waypoint mission. It can then be repeated autonomously after that.
2018-3-26
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

OR...start out with the waypoint mission and take over manually after the mission ends.  IF you can't get 100% I'd take the 50 and call it good.
2018-3-26
Use props
djiuser_zUQ9JbysumUX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266 ft
Germany

MFPullen Posted at 2018-3-26 11:50
OR...start out with the waypoint mission and take over manually after the mission ends.  IF you can't get 100% I'd take the 50 and call it good.

For sure its going to take practise to get a smooth flying motion but this drone is clever as it  can fly itself better than I can in manual mode.
2018-3-26
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Litchi is an App that allows you to set Waypoints that would allow you to circle around and object and have the camera face the object while filming.
2018-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules