Panorama - Viewing Question
459 2 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Vuod6fWyO0e2
New
Canada

I have just received my first DJI, the Mavic Air. Awesome technology.

I have a question, hopefully a simple answer. I see a lot of panorama's on the forum and they're awesome. I have taken a few two ways, one where the Air creates the panorama file and one where there are the 25 individual shots. In this later case I couldn't get the DJI Media Maker to stitch them together, it always runs for awhile and fails (Windows 7 with 8GB of memory but a bit of an older laptop ~3 years). I used Microsoft Research ICE to stitch them together and it came out very nicely. Both are of course fairly big jpeg files, around 10MB.

The question is how can I view them like on the forums pages? I would like to view them locally and tried a panoramaviewer add-in for Chrome but it is very pixelated. I also have my own website that I can upload to and ideally would like to post them there to view as well. I have Googled a bit but can't seem to find the answer.

Thank you in advance to those that respond.
2018-3-25
Use props
ChaosKnign
lvl.4
Flight distance : 402877 ft

Hi djius... er... Hi. =)

As far as viewing them locally, I have a Garmin VIRB 360, so I use their software editor to locally view, can't help you there. =)

BUT, as far as uploading them to view on websites, you could see if momento360.com might help. It's free, you upload your pictures, publish them, then you can embed them in your site. Also, depending on what you use for your site (CMS or other paid service) there are usually modules that are pre-made that might help.
2018-3-25
Use props
Dennis YYC
New
Canada

Thank you ChaosKnign. I have tried momento360 and it works well, I just would like to host them on my website, will dig around a bit more.
2018-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules