Inspire 2 Active Track vs Spotlight
3113 8 2018-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>

Can someone please help me understand Inspire 2 Active Track vs Spotlight ? What’s the diff and pros and cons
2018-3-25
Use props
UP Films
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

Active track the drone follows the subject by its self and you can choose tracking mode and profile mode and you can also circle the subject. Spotlight pro the camera keeps the subject in frame and you control the aircraft.
2018-3-25
Use props
PilotSmith
lvl.4
  • >>>

Can you use them both at the same time
2018-3-25
Use props
UP Films
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

i don’t think so. I believe the active track has a spotlight pro feature but i haven’t tried it yet
2018-3-25
Use props
PilotSmith
lvl.4
  • >>>

Thanks so much for your help. Also does it have waypoints still
2018-3-25
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

PilotSmith Posted at 2018-3-25 19:54
Thanks so much for your help. Also does it have waypoints still

Yes it does. But i recommend for serious work to use GS Pro or 3rd party software such as Autopilot.
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Smith, in Spotlight Pro, the main camera will detect an object and keep tracking the object without affecting the attitude of the aircraft. ActiveTrack allows users to mark and track a moving object on the mobile device screen. The aircraft will automatically avoid obstacles in its flight path.
Waypoint is available for Inspire 2.
2018-3-26
Use props
Federico e Luca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1258780 ft
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-26 01:26
Hi Smith, in Spotlight Pro, the main camera will detect an object and keep tracking the object without affecting the attitude of the aircraft. ActiveTrack allows users to mark and track a moving object on the mobile device screen. The aircraft will automatically avoid obstacles in its flight path.
Waypoint is available for Inspire 2.

In Phantom 4 Pro, "SpotLight" is a specific option of "ActiveTrack" intelligent flight mode, instead in Inspire 2 is a separate mode
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Federico e Luca Posted at 1-14 06:15
In Phantom 4 Pro, "SpotLight" is a specific option of "ActiveTrack" intelligent flight mode, instead in Inspire 2 is a separate mode

That is correct, Luca, Spotlight is one of the functions of ActiveTrack.
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules