Mavic Pro (the craft itself) wont stop beeping.
3717 8 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse3326824
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196952 ft

After I tried to calibrate the sensors the craft beeps from the motors and will not connect in RC or wifi.

I have updated firmware and tried down grading firmware and nothing stop the beeping. It won't factory reset. This is the same type of beeping that you would hear if you set off "lost Aircraft alarm. im at the highest update on controller and craft. See video

2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Have you tried to restart the drone or change another battery? If it is convenient, please provide me with the screenshot of the firmware info after connecting the drone to DJI Assistant 2. And please also try to relink the drone and RC to see if the connection will be established. If yes, please connect to the app and see if there is any info for reference. Thanks.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJT_MVSP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2018645 ft

Which motor(s) are beeping?
Try to calibrate the sensors again
2018-3-26
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

Check the led under the SD cover, if it’s red, faulty core board! Could be bricked from a failed update.

If the aircraft has been crashed, the Flight Controller can detach from the ESC pcb, this will allow you to connect and use assistant 2 but not much else.

Either way it will need to go for repair.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, looking forward to your reply.
2018-3-27
Use props
djiuser_zsOdBSlPLa7a
New

United Kingdom

So... red light at the wifi switch means its knackered yeh?
2018-11-1
Use props
djiuser_lEsRRwIAcjod
lvl.1
Netherlands

I got this exact same problem. Replacing the esc board did the trick for me.
2018-11-9
Use props
djiuser_Cd9w4GqfUjU1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7831 ft
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-3-26 22:06
Check the led under the SD cover, if it’s red, faulty core board! Could be bricked from a failed update.

If the aircraft has been crashed, the Flight Controller can detach from the ESC pcb, this will allow you to connect and use assistant 2 but not much else.

Im having the same problem with mine, all motors are beeping and the rear light is green and red. I cant do nothing with my controller bit it only gives me video feed
2019-8-22
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-26 00:47
Have you tried to restart the drone or change another battery? If it is convenient, please provide me with the screenshot of the firmware info after connecting the drone to DJI Assistant 2. And please also try to relink the drone and RC to see if the connection will be established. If yes, please connect to the app and see if there is any info for reference. Thanks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52F4hlR4MA&index=24&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNLusG0MvxD4Dm-tX4cnvzX&t=0s

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules