cannot connect the spark and the RC and the mobile together
11137 11 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hussain123
lvl.1
Japan

hi

i recently purchased the dji spark fly more combo...everything is working fine..i can connect my AC with my mobile using the dji go 4 app...i can connect my Rc with my mobile with the dji go 4 app...i can even link my RC and AC and fly the drone with the RC...i have followed all the instructions shown in dji app

The only problem is i cannot connect my AC with the RC and mobile together, if i connect my RC and mobile and then try to connect my AC the mobile gets disconnected...and after that both the wifi of RC and AC get dissappeard...i have tried using the old version of the dji go 4 app - 4.1.5 same problem...it gets connected for a couple of seconds and then the mobile gets disconnected...only my AC and RC are linked after the disconnection

i can fly my drone with my dji go app without the RC connected....i can also fly my drone with my RC without my dji app....but i want to fly my drone using RC connected with my app

also if i use the otg cable will it solve the problem?

please help me what should i do

Thanks

2018-3-26
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

In this order...close/stop the djigo4 ap if it is just sitting open in the background...power up the spark, then power up the rc, wait till the have binded (green light on the rc), then turn off then back on the wifi on your phone, look for the rc wifi signal only, then connect to it, then and only then start up the djigo4 ap....
I do this in exactly this order every time i fly and in that order (though i do use otg so there is one more step), but if you do this and still cannot connect, try another mobile device, i use android myself, and i notice you didn't say what operating system you where using.
2018-3-26
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

there are these DJI tutorials as well:

2018-3-26
Use props
hussain123
lvl.1
Kuwait

warubikku Posted at 2018-3-26 06:19
In this order...close/stop the djigo4 ap if it is just sitting open in the background...power up the spark, then power up the rc, wait till the have binded (green light on the rc), then turn off then back on the wifi on your phone, look for the rc wifi signal only, then connect to it, then and only then start up the djigo4 ap....
I do this in exactly this order every time i fly and in that order (though i do use otg so there is one more step), but if you do this and still cannot connect, try another mobile device, i use android myself, and i notice you didn't say what operating system you where using.

after the spark and rc are linked what should i turn off the  rc or the spark...please let me know...

i use android galaxy note 8

thanks
2018-3-26
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

hussain123 Posted at 2018-3-26 15:00
after the spark and rc are linked what should i turn off the  rc or the spark...please let me know...

i use android galaxy note 8

Neither....start the djigo4 ap and start flying.
2018-3-27
Use props
hussain123
lvl.1
Kuwait

warubikku Posted at 2018-3-27 12:31
Neither....start the djigo4 ap and start flying.

thanks alot man...its works perfectly fine now....thanks a lot really appreciate the help

2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

hussain123 Posted at 2018-3-27 13:29
thanks alot man...its works perfectly fine now....thanks a lot really appreciate the help

Hi, I'm sorry to reply you late. Thank you for the update, I'm glad to know that you have solved the issue and finally everything turns out to be great. Hope you have a good time on flying!
2018-3-28
Use props
fans88849c6a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46578 ft
India

I am unable to connect my dji spark to mobile app it got connected to rc but not mobule. How to take off without mobile can anyone help me on this
2018-5-19
Use props
EvdV
lvl.1
Netherlands

fans88849c6a Posted at 2018-5-19 05:22
I am unable to connect my dji spark to mobile app it got connected to rc but not mobule. How to take off without mobile can anyone help me on this

The RC can connect to one 2.4 Ghz and one 5 Ghz source. Probably your Spark is set to a 2.4Ghz channel (longest range for EU region). Your remote can now only use 5Ghz which is probably not supported by your phone. The remedy is to use an OTG cable or a device that can also do 5 Ghz.
2018-5-19
Use props
slyd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12231 ft
United States

warubikku Posted at 2018-3-26 06:19
In this order...close/stop the djigo4 ap if it is just sitting open in the background...power up the spark, then power up the rc, wait till the have binded (green light on the rc), then turn off then back on the wifi on your phone, look for the rc wifi signal only, then connect to it, then and only then start up the djigo4 ap....
I do this in exactly this order every time i fly and in that order (though i do use otg so there is one more step), but if you do this and still cannot connect, try another mobile device, i use android myself, and i notice you didn't say what operating system you where using.

I have a Spark fly more combo that I have been flying occasionally.  I use an iPad air as my monitor.  Recently I had problems connecting to the Spark with the RC that has been resolved now.  My question is Should I see the Spark wi-Fi on the iPad?  I just do not remember whether or not the Spark wi-Fi should be visible on the iPad when using the RC to fly the Spark.
Thanks for your help.

2019-1-6
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

slyd Posted at 1-6 18:43
I have a Spark fly more combo that I have been flying occasionally.  I use an iPad air as my monitor.  Recently I had problems connecting to the Spark with the RC that has been resolved now.  My question is Should I see the Spark wi-Fi on the iPad?  I just do not remember whether or not the Spark wi-Fi should be visible on the iPad when using the RC to fly the Spark.
Thanks for your help.

Hi slyd,

No, you don't see the Spark Wifi if you are using the R/C. You only see the R/C's wifi or none if you connect via OTG cable (not officially supported for iOS).

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-1-7
Use props
slyd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12231 ft
United States

Wolferl Posted at 1-7 01:39
Hi slyd,

No, you don't see the Spark Wifi if you are using the R/C. You only see the R/C's wifi or none if you connect via OTG cable (not officially supported for iOS).

Thanks Wolfer.
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules