Case for Iphone 7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dreamweve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 951 ft

does anyone know of a protective case for an iphone 7 that will actually fit in the rc? Or maybe a case that is easy to take off and put on.
2018-3-26
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>

This works...
IMG_3248.jpg
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Dreamweve, you are recommended to remove the case from the mobile device when you connect it to a remote controller. Thanks!
2018-3-27
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer
Australia

I have the as the clear one but it’s black it’s not ideal but it works
2018-3-27
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer
Australia

Didn’t finish before I pushed the button.But it’s much better to take the phone cases off
2018-3-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't use a case - the device grips on the RC are rubberised and won't damage the mobile.
2018-3-27
Use props
Dreamweve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 951 ft

Thanks everybody. Guess I need to find a case that goes on and off easily.
2018-3-27
Use props
Crash-Test-Dummy
lvl.2
United States

Trouble is, if the case is easy to remove, they usually don't work well for protecting your device.  We have all of our iDevices in Otterboxes.  They're great for protecting your device, and have more than paid for themselves.  Since our iPhones and our one Galaxy Tab are too old for DJIGo to work , we have our iPad Pro to watch what's going on with our Air.  It, too, though, is in an Otterbox.  I found the Pgytech tablet holder to work perfectly:

Pgytech Mavic/Spark tablet holder

Not too expensive, and it will hold your phone/tab/pad, EVEN when it's in it's protective case.  Great alternative if you don't want to worry about breaking either your phone/tablet, OR protective case.  
2018-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules