1033 6 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

When choosing EL Mode, the iso display on the camera operator Cendendence does not work. It stays at 100 and can't be changed from the RC.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I guess you mean EI mode, in this mode, ISO settings are replaced with EI. Users can adjust the EI value with DJI GO 4 or remote controller.
I have tested with Cendence, EI value can be adjusted, any chance to share us a video about your issue?

2018-3-27
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Check your Cendence Firmware Version. If you have .30 firmware (who is the latest available on dji.com) you're not lucky (that's my case) and you would have to wait the next release one day (or not) for
If you have the .45 firmware (still not available on dji.com), you're lucky and  changing ISO should work (I dont use EI so I don't know about it)
good luck
2018-3-27
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-27 00:27
I guess you mean EI mode, in this mode, ISO settings are replaced with EI. Users can adjust the EI value with DJI GO 4 or remote controller.
I have tested with Cendence, EI value can be adjusted, any chance to share us a video about your issue?

Value can be adjusted but the value in the Cendence display remains at 100
2018-3-27
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-3-27 00:52
Check your Cendence Firmware Version. If you have .30 firmware (who is the latest available on dji.com) you're not lucky (that's my case) and you would have to wait the next release one day (or not) for
If you have the .45 firmware (still not available on dji.com), you're lucky and  changing ISO should work (I dont use EI so I don't know about it)
good luck

I'm already on .45
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have tested again, it seems so, appreciate your feedback, I will report the issue to our engineers to look into, will come back to you once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2018-3-27
Use props
uasflightops
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1273983 ft
  • >>>

Any updates on this?
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules