Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Image Transmission Signal and Gimbal Disconnected error
2023 6 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3dca8d6f
New
Trinidad and Tobago

Good day all,

After updating the DJIGo App, i was noticed i needed to update AC, RC and Camera's firmware.

The RC being the easiest, i updated it first. Upon update I got a message on the top of the screen stating "No Image Transmission Signal" and i was not able to see any image on the screen and also going throught the app i saw that there was (in red) a note next to Gimal Status: "Gimbal Disconnected"

Ive tried multiple times to update the AC with no success (after placing  the memory card and switchig on, nothing happens. No beeping no text file).

I also relinked the AC and RC and still error mesages remain.

2018-3-26
Use props
fans3dca8d6f
New
Trinidad and Tobago

My DJI App 3.1.28
My aircraft is 1.9.1.30
my remote is 1.7.80
My camera cannot see
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The corresponding firmware of aircraft should be v01.11.01.50. Just to clarify, did you exit travel mode when you update the aircraft? What is the color of the indicator on the aircraft? Have you tried another SD card?
2018-3-26
Use props
fans3dca8d6f
New
Trinidad and Tobago

After updating the remote, the overall  status showed that the AC and camera needed to be updated. Yes i exited travel mode. The AC blinks yellow. I tried multiple memory cards (formatted it in another inspire). Also i used another X3 camera and place the firmware inside a memory card with it and it worked fine (which updated the AC). Seems to narrow down to the camera.
2018-3-27
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Never update Inspire 1 aircraft FW without having switched-off your remote controller. You could have fried the video encoder or transmission module in your X3 if so doing.
And always update the aircraft first otherwise aircraft may get stuck in travel mode not allowing you to mount your X3 for updating FW.

You may post up here the contents of the hidden update log file named WM610_FW_LOG_AB.txt from the memory card with which your Inspire 1 failed to update. We may be able to help you.

Henry
2018-3-27
Use props
djiuser_iaKUtfLY7dEb
New

New Zealand

can some 1 help i have an old spark doing same thing saying no transmission an gimble disconnected ive reset,down graded firmware calibrated it comes on intermittently an now nothing.
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_iaKUtfLY7dEb Posted at 11-1 00:00
can some 1 help i have an old spark doing same thing saying no transmission an gimble disconnected ive reset,down graded firmware calibrated it comes on intermittently an now nothing.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're sorry to know that you are having issues with your unit. Please confirm if your DJI Spark has experienced a hard landing before. If yes, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to check the options on how to send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules