Mavic Pro won’t go into sport mode
9351 14 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1697526 ft

i have the Mavic Pro and DJI goggles.  When using the controller my Mavic Pro won’t go into sport mode at all.  My software and firmware are all up to date.  I use both an iPad Air and my iPhone X.  I had this problem the other day and again today but today when I switched off the sport mode it said must use main controller to adjust flight modes.  I only have the one controller unless it thinks my DJI goggles are my main controller.  Any suggestions?

Screenshot of Mavic software

Screenshot of Mavic software
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Texas, so sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Have you tried that when it without the goggles connection? Thanks!
2018-3-26
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3

Dianna, I’m not using the goggles when that happens.  The goggles are powered off.  How can I turn off or disconnect the goggle connection?
2018-3-26
Use props
ChasesDronePics
lvl.4
Flight distance : 198990 ft
United States

So in that screenshot did you go to the top icon on the left bar that looks like the top down view of a drone? Because that's how you enable it from the controller.
https://expertworldtravel.com/dji-mavic-pro-sport-mode/
If that doesn't work, then I have no idea.
2018-3-26
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
United States

ChasesDronePics Posted at 2018-3-26 18:35
So in that screenshot did you go to the top icon on the left bar that looks like the top down view of a drone? Because that's how you enable it from the controller.
https://expertworldtravel.com/dji-mavic-pro-sport-mode/
If that doesn't work, then I have no idea.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I will try that.
2018-3-26
Use props
ChasesDronePics
lvl.4
United States

Texas Tornado Posted at 2018-3-26 18:43
Thanks for the suggestion.  I will try that.

Yea it's basically you have to go into your remote and say "yes I want to enable different flight modes" and then you can change it on the side of the controller with the slider.
2018-3-26
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3

ChasesDronePics Posted at 2018-3-26 18:46
Yea it's basically you have to go into your remote and say "yes I want to enable different flight modes" and then you can change it on the side of the controller with the slider.

Thank you very much
2018-3-26
Use props
ChasesDronePics
lvl.4
United States

Anytime! I hope that worked.
2018-3-26
Use props
Alex_Law_P4
lvl.2
United States

In settings, there is an option to turn off and on different flight modes. You have to switch it on to go into sports mode or Atti mode. That should resolve your problem, it worked for me. It's on the settings part where it shows a drone from above.
2018-3-27
Use props
Phantom Help
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sport mode can only be activated after "Multiple Flight Modes" is enabled in the following section of DJI GO:

2018-3-27
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
United States

Alex_Law_P4 Posted at 2018-3-27 03:55
In settings, there is an option to turn off and on different flight modes. You have to switch it on to go into sports mode or Atti mode. That should resolve your problem, it worked for me. It's on the settings part where it shows a drone from above.

Thank you very much.  I was unaware of that.
2018-3-27
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3

Phantom Help Posted at 2018-3-27 04:39
Sport mode can only be activated after "Multiple Flight Modes" is enabled in the following section of DJI GO:

[view_image]

Thank you. I was unaware of that.  On my Spark it doesn’t require that.
2018-3-27
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3

ChasesDronePics Posted at 2018-3-26 22:53
Anytime! I hope that worked.

It's raining outside today and tomorrow so I won’t get to test it.  I was unaware that you physically have to turn it on.  On my Spark all I have to do is flip the switch.
2018-3-27
Use props
ChasesDronePics
lvl.4
United States

Texas Tornado Posted at 2018-3-27 11:01
It's raining outside today and tomorrow so I won’t get to test it.  I was unaware that you physically have to turn it on.  On my Spark all I have to do is flip the switch.

Oh that's interesting I don't have a spark and I would have thought it would be the same across all DJI drones.  I guess I learned something new today! Keep me updated when its done raining. It's raining here too
2018-3-27
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3

ChasesDronePics Posted at 2018-3-27 11:03
Oh that's interesting I don't have a spark and I would have thought it would be the same across all DJI drones.  I guess I learned something new today! Keep me updated when its done raining. It's raining here too

Okay I will update you.
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules