Drone Shoot Forward like Crazy with pressed Customize Button
325 2 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Ngan
New

United States

The other day I was flying the Mavic Air in very high wind in Beginner's mode. It was the second time I flew the drone. All went well and the drone was flying slowing until I accidentally pressed the customize button (which I haven't customized), a beep sound come out and the drone suddenly shoot forward with speed like a UFO, narrowly missing tress (it was so fast that the footage recorded in the phone slipped - missed part of the high speed flight.) It was out of control and almost went out of sight before it responded, stopped and flew backward. I pressed the Home button and after about a few seconds, the Drone responded and flew back. I was sure that I was going to lose that drone when it sudden dashed forward in such a speed I seldom see dron can do ... Does anyone has the same experience and can anyone tell me what might have caused that?
2018-3-26
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

If you upload the flight log someone will analyse them fir you.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Alex, so sorry to hear about the issue that you have experienced. Please update the firmware for your drone, then choose a mild environment to fly the drone, where the GPS is good, no magnetic interference, no big wind. If there is a further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll look into it, thanks!
2018-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules