Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Hi, I have a situation that will not works as the Goggle manual described:
Standard Mode (page 8 Goggle manual)
Standard Mode is suitable for both single and dual operator aircraft control. In this mode, the pilot
using the remote controller can focus on flight, while the goggles operator can view the environment
in real FPV for more intuitive control. By moving their head, the Goggles wearer can control
aircraft orientation or gimbal movement.

Linking Method
1. Ensure both the aircraft an the remote controller are powered on and linked
4. and so on.

This is my situation it can not achieved because I don't get sight on both, -and Goggles -and my Samsung S5 (JI -go 4)

So this is my problem. Can it be a technical one or is it something else is the Q.

Maybe somebody can help me out.
Thanks anyway and regards
driverseat

2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please tell me the model of your drone and ensure that the firmware of goggles is the latest version. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-27
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The "bird" I'm flying with is the Mavic Air and all the equipment I am using is updated with the latest Firmware.

My thoughts are to use Goggles connected with the RC and my Samsung S5 at the same time, so I can on the S5 screen see what I'm doing and my Son can view by Goggles at the same time.

But as far as I understand is cable connection with both not possible. So thanks for your reply but my problem is solved.

Regards
driverseat
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

driverseat Posted at 2018-3-28 23:16
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The "bird" I'm flying with is the Mavic Air and all the equipment I am using is updated with the latest Firmware.

Hi driverseat, thank you so much for your update, I'm very glad to know that you have solved the issue. Hope you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules