Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need to Update Shipping Address! Or Hold at FedEx location!
1391 4 2018-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danny Carroll
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI!

I just ordered my first drone - the Mavic Air - and am really excited to receive it. Unfortunately when I submitted my order - the address was wrong. My order number is: 0019138637390. I made a request to support with query id:1053947. The support said that I need to contact FedEx to have them hold the package at a location. FedEx has confirmed that because of the SHIPPERS restrictions - I cannot request for it to be held OR ask for the address to be updated. They explicitly said this needs to be done by the SHIPPER. Can you please help me out to get to the bottom of this? I do not want to have the item get shipped back and fhen have to be reshipped. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. You guys make the best drones!

The issue was it has the address street as 927 N No. When it should be 927 N Noble St.

Thank you,

Danny
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Danny, sorry for the difficulties. I am confirming your case with the Sales Team, please wait patiently.
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, got an update. For the safety concern, it doesn't support changing the address after shipping the package. In this case, you can contact us to and we will help to hold the package on FedEx so you can pick up yourself. Please let us know if you decided to pick up the package at FedEx location, the email team will also help to give an update soon.
2018-3-27
Use props
Danny Carroll
lvl.1

United States

Thank you DJI Thor! I have contacted Fedex and they will hopefully give me a call today. I am willing to pick it up in any location closest to the 60642 area code! I will update on the thread when they call. Thanks again
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Danny Carroll Posted at 2018-3-28 06:47
Thank you DJI Thor! I have contacted Fedex and they will hopefully give me a call today. I am willing to pick it up in any location closest to the 60642 area code! I will update on the thread when they call. Thanks again

Not at all. Please check your email, the email team had replied.
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules