Sent OSMO to DJI three times...still broken
583 5 2018-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jn123
lvl.1

I purcahsed an OSMO, which apprently had a faulty board.

Despite this, you charged me to fix it - while I was withouth this OMSO for 10 weeks in your facility.

The same exact thing has happened now three times. I have paid for this OSMO several times over and don't understand why you cannot repair or replace my OSMO correctly.

Now for the third time my OSMO is at DJI and you want to charge me. Again. This is not okay. I am a professional and treat my gear very gently. I puchase your products. But this has been more than difficult, to get an OSMO that is in working order. I have spent way too much money on this, and, now am without my OSMO once again.

Please, please replace or fix this OMSO which obviously you know is a problem OSMO, and send back to as soon as you can.

I have called several times since this last time I sent it in and no one can give me any information about its status.

Please advise.

CAS-1573434-Y8K9Z9

2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the unfortunate experience with our product and repair center, I checked the system, the last repair CAS-487535-B8X9Z7 was created in May 2017 and the device was sent to you in July.  Please note DJI must be notified within 30 days of the previous repair if the unit is delivered with any issues. Since the previous repair is more than 30 days old, it does not qualify as a continuation of last repair. Did I miss something? May I know when did you send in last time? May I have the case number? Thanks for your input in advance.
2018-3-28
Use props
jn123
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-28 19:19
We apologize for the unfortunate experience with our product and repair center, I checked the system, the last repair CAS-487535-B8X9Z7 was created in May 2017 and the device was sent to you in July.  Please note DJI must be notified within 30 days of the previous repair if the unit is delivered with any issues. Since the previous repair is more than 30 days old, it does not qualify as a continuation of last repair. Did I miss something? May I know when did you send in last time? May I have the case number? Thanks for your input in advance.

This was another issue that we had....my DJI account is missing all of our case #'s. I've called and opened a case about this and have not head back about it....only that "DJI has the info".
So,
1 - we have had an OSMO with the same recurring issue since the day we got it. It is now in repair for the third time for the same exact issue.
2 - All of the info in our DJI account is missing. All of the registrations, all of the case #s, and other related information.
3 - Ive escalated this last issue twice, and I still have not heard back from anyone. So, we now have a non-working OSMO, in repair, for the third time for the SAME exact issue. I don't understand why I am being treated like
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jn123 Posted at 2018-3-29 11:17
This was another issue that we had....my DJI account is missing all of our case #'s. I've called and opened a case about this and have not head back about it....only that "DJI has the info".
So,
1 - we have had an OSMO with the same recurring issue since the day we got it. It is now in repair for the third time for the same exact issue.

We are sorry for the lack of response from our support team, your frustration has been escalated again to the appropriate team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon.
Just to clarify, when did you send in the device last time? We usually will send email to cx about every step during the repair process, can you please help us to find the last RMA case number?
2018-3-29
Use props
jn123
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-29 21:28
We are sorry for the lack of response from our support team, your frustration has been escalated again to the appropriate team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon.
Just to clarify, when did you send in the device last time? We usually will send email to cx about every step during the repair process, can you please help us to find the last RMA case number?

You have the device now. As I mentioned earlier, we had to send it to you, again.
It has now been with you for 2-3 weeks, and I have yet to hear from DJI about it, except to say that they want to charge me - again - which is ludacris.

I hope you will agree that charging me over and over and over and over for the same exact issue, when you cannot fix it, is just not what DJI is supposed to do. Its obvious that the OSMO I originally puerchased was faulty, or why else would the same thing break over and over and over and over again.
You cannot keep charging me for something that was obviously never working correctly from he first place.
Dealing with DJI care has been more than frustrating, and has left this professional very frustrated, and most of all, without our OSMO.

This has been escalated now more than a handful of times and no one can give us any answers about how to proceed. We keep doing the same thing over and over and over and over again with the same results.

I have no idea what RMA you are talking about. RMA? if your are looking for a case number, Ive already provided it in the first post above days ago. This should all be in your records. Ive been calling and writing about this for a long time now. The first time it was in repair it took almost 3 months to get returned to me. This is unacceptable for any video professional, to have purchased faulty gear and not have the company replace it in a timely fashion. Even so, the same issue keeps occurring on that same OSMO.
To add to this whole thing, we have another open ticket with you because all of the information in our DJI account is missing - when we sign in EVERYTHING is gone - all of our info, all of our repair records, etc etc. According to DJI customer service they told me it either got deleted by DJI by accident, or, that they clean out accounts with "old" information. Either way, you have made it next to impossible for us.

Please. we just want a working OSMO, which we've never really had. Why not just send me a working OSMO, and have this be behind us? This would save us all a lot of time, money, instead of adding grief to a customer who has purchased tens of thousands of dollars of DJI products.

Please consider doing the right thing here. Thank you for your time.
2018-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jn123 Posted at 2018-3-30 05:46
You have the device now. As I mentioned earlier, we had to send it to you, again.
It has now been with you for 2-3 weeks, and I have yet to hear from DJI about it, except to say that they want to charge me - again - which is ludacris.

We have the dedicated team keeping following up your issue, the reply may get delayed because of the weekend, appreciate your understanding. You said this is the third time the device was sent in because of the same issue, but I only found one case number in our system and it was last year, sorry that all your info was missing, no worries, we will have someone to make it clear and reach out to you, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules