Different uses for Quickshot modes
393 5 2018-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hamstergraphics
lvl.3
Flight distance : 992736 ft
Canada

I'm finding these Quickshot modes quite useful for scenic footage...  Shots like Helix and Boomarang really add to the effect of the video..  Maybe one day I'll be able to perform these manouvers manually....  I'm ok with a manual dronie, and not bad at circle, but that's about it...

Any more examples of cool uses of these modes?

My YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/hamstergraphics
2018-3-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Helix is my favourite - though I find them to be more fun than a serious alternative plus they auto exposure the footage which is annoying.
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Nice footage, thank you so much for sharing the video with us!
2018-3-28
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Very interesting video.
I never thought of using the different video camera modes to add to a complete video. Just used them once or twice and kind of forgotten them.
I think when I fly next time I will use them and add them to my complete video. I think it makes them look more professional.

Thanks for sharing and I hope someone replies with other ways to use the modes.

2018-3-28
Use props
hamstergraphics
lvl.3
Canada

B1houdini Posted at 2018-3-28 17:35
Very interesting video.
I never thought of using the different video camera modes to add to a complete video. Just used them once or twice and kind of forgotten them.
I think when I fly next time I will use them and add them to my complete video. I think it makes them look more professional.

Thanks.  Yeah, I agree, I like them also...  hard to get such smooth footage manually...  though I'll keep on practicing my own skills..

I hadn't realized it was shooting in auto like A CW mentioned, that can be a disadvantage, though it worked out fine on this flat/cloudy day.
2018-3-28
Use props
hamstergraphics
lvl.3
Canada

hamstergraphics Posted at 2018-3-28 17:38
Thanks.  Yeah, I agree, I like them also...  hard to get such smooth footage manually...  though I'll keep on practicing my own skills..

I hadn't realized it was shooting in auto like A CW mentioned, that can be a disadvantage, though it worked out fine on this flat/cloudy day.

Also you obviously don't ned to use the entire clip...  some of these I used less than 1/4 of the footage, like the circle clip for example.   Makes for nice smooth footage and isn't obvious that quickshot has been used.
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules