Wifi Connectivity Help
501 3 2018-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kaiku
lvl.2

Hi, recently I sent my DJI Spark in for a repair. Once I received the drone I noticed a major issue with the Spark, the live video is not usable. Even when less than 3 feet away the FPV video is often disconnected. I tried viewing the internal the drone's flight log with the Assistant Application but, unfortunately, the application is stuck loading the flight logs. If it helps the phone I am using is a Moto G5 plus. Before for the repairs, I had a similar issue but the video was never this unusable. If anyone could offer me some help that would be great.
P.S How greatly does location affect the transmission of the drone?
2018-3-28
Use props
Kaiku
lvl.2

Anyone? Help? I just got this drone back from a DJI repair for a similar issue. I hope that all my problems can get resolved or I can receive a drone replacement.
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please try to change an environment, you can enter wifi-setting and check if most of the channels are green.  Please turn off the bluetooth devices around your spark. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-28
Use props
Kaiku
lvl.2

Hi, How come I am not able to view the flight logs from the go 2 assistant app? Also, I am in a park when flying the drone. Even if a few of the channels are red I feel that I should still get some connection with the drone. Many forum users show their images of city shots. I've never been able to surpass 60 meters. Often times even 1 meter. Does the drone automatically disconnect when switching from 5.8 ghz to 2.4 ghz?
2018-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules