Bad TB47S Battery
1274 5 2018-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HG2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197470 ft

Hello all, one of the TB47S battery for Matrice 600 Pro has a constant 2 bars light. does anyone have an idea of why this is happening? The set of 5 batteries that came with it is fine.

2018-3-28
Use props
HG2
lvl.2

2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

According to your issue and the picture you provided, may I know whether it can be powered on or not? If yes, please try to fully discharge it, then re-charge it.
If not, did it appear after you upgraded the firmware? If you did upgrade, it might be the problem of battery's software, we recommend to send in for further evaluation.
2018-3-28
Use props
HG2
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-28 20:01
According to your issue and the picture you provided, may I know whether it can be powered on or not? If yes, please try to fully discharge it, then re-charge it.
If not, did it appear after you upgraded the firmware? If you did upgrade, it might be the problem of battery's software, we recommend to send in for further evaluation.

Thank you Mindy. It was suggested to me that the firmware upgrade failure had caused the problem. I upgraded the firmware again and everything works. Cheers!
2018-3-28
Use props
HG2
lvl.2

Thank you Mindy. It turned out that a failure of the firmware upgrade caused the problem. I did upgrade the firmware, ran a battery test and it works. Cheers!
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HG2 Posted at 2018-3-28 20:06
Thank you Mindy. It turned out that a failure of the firmware upgrade caused the problem. I did upgrade the firmware, ran a battery test and it works. Cheers!

Glad to know the issue got sorted out, please keep us updated if there is any further issue, enjoy flying.
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules