Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to post to forum
123Next >
7563 85 2018-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
foliage
New

United States

In my "real" DJI account I am unable to post to the forum.  (This is an account I just created in order to report this problem.)   If I try, it redirects me to a screen that displays: "Sorry, You need to verify activation own mailbox after can carry out this operation.  Click here to activate E-mail".  Clicking the link goes to a change password page.  This happens in both the DJI Go application and through the website.  At no time have a received an activiation code.  How do I activate my account so I can post to the forums?  Thanks, Steve
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey, could you please provide your user name for me
2018-3-28
Use props
Jetta-The-Hut
lvl.3

are you using Mac or apple products? I'm having trouble also with pictures and avatar uploading
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you solve the problem now? Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-3-31
Use props
DUDI72
lvl.1

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-3-28 19:24
hey, could you please provide your user name for me

I have the same issue too. With my real Account I can't post to Forum.
2018-3-31
Use props
djiuser_SssKnGg89kQ8
lvl.2
United States

Not sure if it's related, but I can't even change my username from the default.  I'm logged in, and when I try to change it, I'm told I'm not logged in.  Then I'm redirected to a page welcoming me back as if I was just logged in again.   Makes no sense.  I've tried 3 different we browsers with the same effect.
2018-5-23
Use props
djiuser_SssKnGg89kQ8
lvl.2
United States

I was able to change the avatar just now, but still get the not logged in error when changing username.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_SssKnGg89kQ8 Posted at 2018-5-23 19:42
I was able to change the avatar just now, but still get the not logged in error when changing username.

I tried to change the username and no error displayed, did you try other Browser? If the issue persists, please post a screenshot here for further support. Thank you.
2018-5-23
Use props
djiuser_SssKnGg89kQ8
lvl.2
United States

Yes, I've tried 3 different web browsers, all with the same problem.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SssKnGg89kQ8 Posted at 2018-5-23 21:57
[view_image]

Thanks for the screenshot, we have reported it to our engineers too look into and will come back to you later, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SssKnGg89kQ8 Posted at 2018-5-23 21:57
[view_image]

Thanks for your patience, please log out and log in our account again to have a try.
2018-5-24
Use props
GlowPuff
lvl.2
United States

It works now, thank you!!
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GlowPuff Posted at 2018-5-24 02:28
It works now, thank you!!

Glad to know it works, please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-5-24
Use props
FS_London
New

United Kingdom

I am struggling to create a new thread.  Any ideas?  I have added a username and an avatar.  I have tried a couple of different browsers.  I keep getting 'you don't have authority to create a new post'
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FS_London Posted at 2018-9-14 06:11
I am struggling to create a new thread.  Any ideas?  I have added a username and an avatar.  I have tried a couple of different browsers.  I keep getting 'you don't have authority to create a new post'

Hi FS_London, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~40 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts. You may check this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165421-1-1.html
2018-9-14
Use props
A1A1A1
New

Australia

Sounds like not only is the the drone firmware crap so is the website.
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

A1A1A1 Posted at 2018-10-13 15:31
Sounds like not only is the the drone firmware crap so is the website.

Hi A1A1A1, may I know what troubles do you encounter when accessing our website? Is there any error message or screenshot for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status.
2018-10-14
Use props
fans6cba1c5d
New

South Africa

Hi All

I need some help figuring out what’s wring with my video. Yesterday I took a very beautiful video with my SPARK (with Micro-SD card). The video was about 8 minutes, and 2GB is size. It was a beautiful video of some ducks swimming in a pond and flying offf at stages and landing back in the water. They were not phased by the drone at all. Anyway, enough about my excellent photography skills.
The issue I’m getting now is that the HD video in the Micro-SD will not play at all. When I try to download it from the card to my DJI Go 4 app, it says the video is too short. VLC at some point siad the video format could bot be recognized (it’s .mp4 ). I have the full video cached to my phone but the quality is only 720p...I want the 1080p version. Does anyone know how to fix this? Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Regards
Sparkist
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6cba1c5d Posted at 11-8 00:12
Hi All

I need some help figuring out what’s wring with my video. Yesterday I took a very beautiful video with my SPARK (with Micro-SD card). The video was about 8 minutes, and 2GB is size. It was a beautiful video of some ducks swimming in a pond and flying offf at stages and landing back in the water. They were not phased by the drone at all. Anyway, enough about my excellent photography skills.

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on downloading the footage, may I know if your mobile device has enough space to download 2G video? Will the video be viewed in the PC? Could you please post the error message here? Besides, what is the model of your mobile device and its Android version?
2018-11-8
Use props
thechina
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 02:04
Hi there, sorry for the troubles on downloading the footage, may I know if your mobile device has enough space to download 2G video? Will the video be viewed in the PC? Could you please post the error message here? Besides, what is the model of your mobile device and its Android version?

I just bought a mavic air and I want to ask a question. I have a DJI account. I was unable to change the username on my computer (the website either told me it was taken or gave me an error). However, I realize it actually accepted my usernames because I can see them on my phone). I tried to add a photo as a avatar but it tells me that I must crop it, but it doesn't give me any way to crop it. Just a gray box with no working controls. It says I have 5 points but need 10 to make a new post. WTH is that for? I get 5 points for a username, 2 for an avatar (it is works). It says I get 10 for verifying my email, which I did, but it didn't give me points. All I want to do is ask this question. I used the smart capture gestures to take a selfie. No problem. But it only takes on photo. The group selfie takes 3 photos from different positions. This seems like a good option. Why is it not offered for a single person selfie? I say some posts say you need to V's and others say you need 3 V's to get a group selfie. I tried with both my hands (2 V's) and also both my wife's hands (4 V's total) but it will only do the single person selfie. Do I really need a 3rd person? I want to be able to get the 3 photo group selfie for a single person or for two people. How can I trick the mavic air to do this? Thanks.
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thechina Posted at 12-24 20:17
I just bought a mavic air and I want to ask a question. I have a DJI account. I was unable to change the username on my computer (the website either told me it was taken or gave me an error). However, I realize it actually accepted my usernames because I can see them on my phone). I tried to add a photo as a avatar but it tells me that I must crop it, but it doesn't give me any way to crop it. Just a gray box with no working controls. It says I have 5 points but need 10 to make a new post. WTH is that for? I get 5 points for a username, 2 for an avatar (it is works). It says I get 10 for verifying my email, which I did, but it didn't give me points. All I want to do is ask this question. I used the smart capture gestures to take a selfie. No problem. But it only takes on photo. The group selfie takes 3 photos from different positions. This seems like a good option. Why is it not offered for a single person selfie? I say some posts say you need to V's and others say you need 3 V's to get a group selfie. I tried with both my hands (2 V's) and also both my wife's hands (4 V's total) but it will only do the single person selfie. Do I really need a 3rd person? I want to be able to get the 3 photo group selfie for a single person or for two people. How can I trick the mavic air to do this? Thanks.

Hi thechina, sorry to the troubles on uploading the avatar and starting your own thread, your avatar was not uploaded, please copter it via the third-party software it is is too big. When you get enough point, you can start your own thread.
For the selfie, it will take one picture once a time, if you would like Group Selfie, please make two or more V gestures at the same time, no need 3 persons. Please note the Group Selfie is only available in the area with the strong GPS signal, thanks.
2018-12-25
Use props
SlowSL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8409 ft
United States

Hey guys, new to the forum, when I try to create a topic, it just boots me to the rules page.  I read through the page, and unless I missed something, I don't see any limit to new users creating a topic... could you help please?  This is the first place that lets me post anything.
2019-4-17
Use props
SlowSL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8409 ft
United States

SlowSL Posted at 4-17 11:44
Hey guys, new to the forum, when I try to create a topic, it just boots me to the rules page.  I read through the page, and unless I missed something, I don't see any limit to new users creating a topic... could you help please?  This is the first place that lets me post anything.

Nevermind, figured it out.
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SlowSL Posted at 4-17 11:48
Nevermind, figured it out.

Hi SlowSL, you have got enough points to rise to lvl.1 and are able to start your own thread, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-4-17
Use props
reformdesigns
lvl.1
United States

I understand the points system is probably to prevent spam but as a new owner of a Ronin S who immediately started having problems and wanted to just post a support thread, this is pretty annoying.
2019-6-24
Use props
hanba
lvl.2
Japan

just want to confirm whether 40 points needed now//
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hanba Posted at 8-10 05:28
just want to confirm whether 40 points needed now//

Hi anba, you can start your own post as long as you have 20 points.
2019-8-11
Use props
masshuu
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-14 23:16
Hi FS_London, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~40 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts. You may check this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165421-1-1.html

like me, i have a problem and i can't even ask for help
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

masshuu Posted at 9-17 22:59
like me, i have a problem and i can't even ask for help

You can get points by finishing the beginner tasks or commenting on an existing post, we're glad to help as soon as we see your comments or posts.
2019-9-18
Use props
AlexanderN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51063 ft
Germany

I can also not create a new thread and the info message just forwards me to old forum rules where there is no info about this...
2019-12-29
Use props
AlexanderN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51063 ft
Germany

AlexanderN Posted at 12-29 04:15
I can also not create a new thread and the info message just forwards me to old forum rules where there is no info about this...

As is cannot edit my previous post...

I also had the error message for not being able to "post in group new", which is quite misleading.
The error message forwards to old, decrepated forum rules. This thread has a link to the new rules where there is a lot information what is allowed and what is forbidden, but not really information regarding required points. Only an outdated information about "10 points" being required for creating threads, which is obviously not true.
Should be updated in my opinion.
2019-12-29
Use props
dodo123
lvl.1
Israel

Same here,
Does anyone has a suggestion what may be the problem?
2020-1-23
Use props
djiuser_jU5udO2ykbwD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64469 ft
Australia

Hi I am having the same problem. How do I get enough points to be able to post?
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_jU5udO2ykbwD Posted at 3-23 22:12
Hi I am having the same problem. How do I get enough points to be able to post?

New users need to acquire 20 points to be able to make a new thread, please check the link below on how to get the points in Forum: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200
2020-3-23
Use props
ds9193
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64469 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-23 22:51
New users need to acquire 20 points to be able to make a new thread, please check the link below on how to get the points in Forum: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&page=1#pid623200

Thanks Mindy, now I'm able to get to the stage of creating a new thread, but when I go to post I get the following error: "Sorry, You have not selected theme type", which means I cannot post. Any suggestions?
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ds9193 Posted at 4-14 00:31
Thanks Mindy, now I'm able to get to the stage of creating a new thread, but when I go to post I get the following error: "Sorry, You have not selected theme type", which means I cannot post. Any suggestions?

Yes, when posting your own thread, you need to select the Topic Type, please select the corresponding sub-forum according to the model of your product, here is the picture for your reference. NEW Thread.png
2020-4-14
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-31 02:31
Did you solve the problem now? Please keep us updated, thanks.

Hello I get the error message only in mavic air 2 forum "You have not selected theme type" what does it mean? what to do to fix it?
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Niknik Posted at 4-28 08:38
Hello I get the error message only in mavic air 2 forum "You have not selected theme type" what does it mean? what to do to fix it?

Hi Niknik, sorry for the system glitch, it should have been solved, please try gain and let us know if there is still any problem.
2020-4-28
Use props
fasbusa-sp
lvl.1
India

So basically anyone new has to first comment around and then open a thread to address their issue?
2020-5-22
Use props
fans7bebeb9a
New
United States

Same here, I just created an account to post an important question about your product in the Inspire forum, and I'm getting the message "Sorry, You do not have permission to post in the forum". Please fix it so that I can post
2021-1-23
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules