mavic air battery problem-is that a issue?
991 8 2018-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yordan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 903783 ft
Bulgaria

hello, everyone

Soon I notice a difference between the three cells on the battery. Is that a problem

is the difference between the three cells a problem?

is the difference between the three cells a problem?
2018-3-29
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

No this is normal, if you notice a large difference between cells then that would be a concern.
2018-3-29
Use props
Yordan
lvl.3
Bulgaria

thanks for the reply
How big the difference should be - from - to -
Thanks
2018-3-29
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yordan Posted at 2018-3-29 08:23
thanks for the reply
How big the difference should be - from - to -
Thanks

I agree that it's not likely a problem at this point.  If it were an older battery with dozens of charge cycles it might be something to watch closer.  If I had those readings I would do a full charge (after battery has cooled), fly to 10-15% for 2-3 more flights / times.  I'd record the voltages/cell after each flight and see if the difference increases.  If it does, send the information to DJI via support CHAT and ask their advice.
2018-3-29
Use props
Yordan
lvl.3
Bulgaria

WebParrot Posted at 2018-3-29 08:56
I agree that it's not likely a problem at this point.  If it were an older battery with dozens of charge cycles it might be something to watch closer.  If I had those readings I would do a full charge (after battery has cooled), fly to 10-15% for 2-3 more flights / times.  I'd record the voltages/cell after each flight and see if the difference increases.  If it does, send the information to DJI via support CHAT and ask their advice.

thank you very much for the answer.I will listen to you and do what you have said.I just do not know which program to record battery voltages
2018-3-29
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yordan Posted at 2018-3-29 09:39
thank you very much for the answer.I will listen to you and do what you have said.I just do not know which program to record battery voltages

You're welcome!
No program necessary.  Just take a screen shot as you did for your post.  
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Yordan, may I confirm that is there any error message on your DJI GO4 APP? Please keep close attention to the notification from the app, if there is an error of the battery, there will be a notification. Thanks!
2018-3-29
Use props
Yordan
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Hello Diana,
for the moment I have no error notification,I will follow in the future
2018-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Yordan Posted at 2018-3-30 01:36
Hello Diana,
for the moment I have no error notification,I will follow in the future

That's ok, thank you for your update. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules