3585 73 2018-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trabin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 758579 ft
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-25 00:44
Tony, do you refer the P4, instead of P4P, right? If yes, we're sorry for the misunderstanding as the beta we mentioned here is for P4P only. Currently, the latest official firmware of P4 is v02.00.0700 and we're sorry that there is no beta for now. If you are experiencing the same ultrasonic sensor error on P4 in open filed, please kindly export the corresponding flight logs for analysis, thanks!

Hello DJI Susan. I have problem with ultrasonic sensor error. I'am using Phantom 4 Standard too. I can send flight logs for analysis. I have dat file from last 3 flights but i don't know how I can send file to DJI Support. Can I send you link on your PW for download rar file?
2018-7-25
Use props
Tony62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 572795 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-25 00:44
Tony, do you refer the P4, instead of P4P, right? If yes, we're sorry for the misunderstanding as the beta we mentioned here is for P4P only. Currently, the latest official firmware of P4 is v02.00.0700 and we're sorry that there is no beta for now. If you are experiencing the same ultrasonic sensor error on P4 in open filed, please kindly export the corresponding flight logs for analysis, thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMb1RD5pPOg

Dji Susan where do I send the files?
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

trabin Posted at 2018-7-25 06:38
Hello DJI Susan. I have problem with ultrasonic sensor error. I'am using Phantom 4 Standard too. I can send flight logs for analysis. I have dat file from last 3 flights but i don't know how I can send file to DJI Support. Can I send you link on your PW for download rar file?

Hi trabin, thanks for reaching us. Please kindly upload the DAT file to Google Drive or Dropbox, then share the link with us here, we'll forward to our engineers for analysis.
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tony62 Posted at 2018-7-26 02:48
Dji Susan where do I send the files?

Tony, please upload to Google Drive or Dropbox, then share the link here, I'll collect and forward to our engineers for analysis, thanks in advance!
2018-7-26
Use props
Tony62
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-26 22:53
Tony, please upload to Google Drive or Dropbox, then share the link here, I'll collect and forward to our engineers for analysis, thanks in advance!

These are the links with the files  
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... lT/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... sH/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... Lx/view?usp=sharing
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tony62 Posted at 2018-7-27 00:09
These are the links with the files  
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vfeIDIu9dgT-wmxUAU43X6hae2mT8ilT/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vneK_xF20HSONVWkZAtc8XD5mY81ILsH/view?usp=sharing

Received with thanks! I've downloaded the file successfully and will forward to the engineers soon. We'll keep you posted on the latest progress.
2018-7-27
Use props
trabin
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-26 22:52
Hi trabin, thanks for reaching us. Please kindly upload the DAT file to Google Drive or Dropbox, then share the link with us here, we'll forward to our engineers for analysis.

Hi Dji Susan. Thanks for help.
The last flights from this week
https://www.dropbox.com/s/51yjvh ... 5_17-40-07.DAT?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bjg1z ... 5_17-59-05.DAT?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0efv7b ... 5_19-14-39.DAT?dl=0

2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

trabin Posted at 2018-7-27 11:07
The last flights from this week
https://www.dropbox.com/s/51yjvh ... 5_17-40-07.DAT?dl=0

Well received, I've forwarded all to our engineers for analysis, thank you so much!
2018-7-28
Use props
trabin
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-28 00:10
Well received, I've forwarded all to our engineers for analysis, thank you so much!

Hi DJI Susan ! Do you have any news from engineers about ultrasonic sensor error (Phantom 4 Standard) ?
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

trabin Posted at 2018-8-6 13:11
Hi DJI Susan ! Do you have any news from engineers about ultrasonic sensor error (Phantom 4 Standard) ?

Sorry, I have not got any update for now. I'll push our engineers and keep you updated.
2018-8-8
Use props
trabin
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-8 05:14
Sorry, I have not got any update for now. I'll push our engineers and keep you updated.

Hi DJI Susan. Do you have new informations from engineers? What kind is a problem with ultrasonic sensor error?
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

trabin Posted at 2018-8-28 08:29
Hi DJI Susan. Do you have new informations from engineers? What kind is a problem with ultrasonic sensor error?

Sorry for keeping you waiting. According to the info you offered, it looks like the misinformation, our engineers are checking the exact status and see whether it can be figured out by the firmware update.
2018-8-30
Use props
Reds2tall55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

I have a P4 and have had the same message from day 2 of purchase and flights.. I have just sent the P4 in for repairs and or replacement.. Like others have mentioned you can turn off VPS but in my case i paid for a drone with VPS system and as long as its under warranty i'm going to try and get it repaired ... I have read NUMEROUS threads on this downward sensor issue/Ultrasonic issue. And DJI has done something about some AC's but not the P4 as of yet . I have a new V2.0 and this AC has been flawless ,,I am not kidding I'm so happy with this bird i take it everywhere i go even when i'm on my Harley i'll strap it to the rack just in case i see a place that looks cool to fly around in and take some pics. Now my P4 although it did fly great for the first week other then the sensor issue , i have lost all trust in because as soon as i did the FW update the ac just went to hell on me , Gimbal going limp every other time its powered on or VPS waring causing ac to buck mid air . just crazy stuff. I'm not sure how long it will take dji to do a fix on this Ultrasonic issue or downward sensor issue but for Gods sake please help!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it !    BUT all said and done they still make one of the best drones out there! Just a bit slow on bug fixes !
2018-8-31
Use props
fansb2bdb148
lvl.2
Spain

Good afternoon, I am more affected for months of the error of the ultrasound sensor. I still have the device, a phantom 4 pro in warranty, for which, I will finish sending it to the technical service. Before I would like to know how the beta firmware is working. it is a pity that these errors are occurring in these devices. On the last flight I got the error at 40 meters high. sorry for my English. I repeat, I would like to know if the beta firmware has solved this problem.Thank you.
2018-9-8
Use props
fansb2bdb148
lvl.2
Spain

Another question, in case of accessing and installing the beta firmware, would the drone remain under warranty in the event of such firmware failure? Thanks again
2018-9-8
Use props
fansb2bdb148
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan, can you help me?
2018-9-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fansb2bdb148 Posted at 2018-9-18 21:42
DJI Susan, can you help me?

If you want Susan's attention, reply to her last post, otherwise she does not know you are trying to contact her.
2018-9-18
Use props
Tony62
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-27 02:57
Received with thanks! I've downloaded the file successfully and will forward to the engineers soon. We'll keep you posted on the latest progress.

DJI Susan but possible that there is no way to solve the problem?
2018-9-19
Use props
fansb2bdb148
lvl.2
Spain

Geebax Posted at 2018-9-18 22:37
If you want Susan's attention, reply to her last post, otherwise she does not know you are trying to contact her.

Thank you Geebax
2018-9-20
Use props
fansb2bdb148
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-5 22:59
Hi All,
Thank you so much for your patience!
I just got the latest news from our engineers that the misinformation Ultrasonic Sensor Error has been optimized in the latest beta firmware(V01.06.0100) of P4P.

Good afternoon, affected by months of the ultrasound sensor error. I still have the device, a phantom 4 pro in warranty, so I'll finish sending it to the technical service. Before I would like to know how the beta firmware is working, it is a pity that these errors are happening on these devices. On the last flight, I received the error at 40 meters high. Sorry for my English. I repeat, I would like to know if the beta firmware has solved this problem.
Another question, in case of accessing and installing beta firmware, would the drone be under warranty in case the firmware failed? Thanks DJI Susan, can you help me
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Reds2tall55 Posted at 2018-8-31 03:21
I have a P4 and have had the same message from day 2 of purchase and flights.. I have just sent the P4 in for repairs and or replacement.. Like others have mentioned you can turn off VPS but in my case i paid for a drone with VPS system and as long as its under warranty i'm going to try and get it repaired ... I have read NUMEROUS threads on this downward sensor issue/Ultrasonic issue. And DJI has done something about some AC's but not the P4 as of yet . I have a new V2.0 and this AC has been flawless ,,I am not kidding I'm so happy with this bird i take it everywhere i go even when i'm on my Harley i'll strap it to the rack just in case i see a place that looks cool to fly around in and take some pics. Now my P4 although it did fly great for the first week other then the sensor issue , i have lost all trust in because as soon as i did the FW update the ac just went to hell on me , Gimbal going limp every other time its powered on or VPS waring causing ac to buck mid air . just crazy stuff. I'm not sure how long it will take dji to do a fix on this Ultrasonic issue or downward sensor issue but for Gods sake please help!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it !    BUT all said and done they still make one of the best drones out there! Just a bit slow on bug fixes !

Hi Reds2tall55, sorry for the inconvenience. As for the P4 issue, may I have the case number when you sent the unit in? I'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tony62 Posted at 2018-9-19 21:42
DJI Susan but possible that there is no way to solve the problem?

From all information we collected for now, it looks like the misinformation and our engineers are checking whether this can be sorted out via the firmware update. We'll release on our website as soon as it is ready. Appreciate your patience and support.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb2bdb148 Posted at 2018-9-20 04:28
Good afternoon, affected by months of the ultrasound sensor error. I still have the device, a phantom 4 pro in warranty, so I'll finish sending it to the technical service. Before I would like to know how the beta firmware is working, it is a pity that these errors are happening on these devices. On the last flight, I received the error at 40 meters high. Sorry for my English. I repeat, I would like to know if the beta firmware has solved this problem.
Another question, in case of accessing and installing beta firmware, would the drone be under warranty in case the firmware failed? Thanks DJI Susan, can you help me

Sir, whether the beta firmware update is successful or failed will not affect the warranty. In case anything goes wrong, the designated team will do damage assessment and offer you a proper solution once received the package. If you are interested in the beta firmware, please kindly provide us with your DJI Account(the email address when you login DJI Assistant 2), we'll add you into the list, thanks!
2018-9-20
Use props
fansb2bdb148
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-20 19:02
Sir, whether the beta firmware update is successful or failed will not affect the warranty. In case anything goes wrong, the designated team will do damage assessment and offer you a proper solution once received the package. If you are interested in the beta firmware, please kindly provide us with your DJI Account(the email address when you login DJI Assistant 2), we'll add you into the list, thanks!

Thanks DJI Susan, my account is igor_medrano@hotmail.com if it was necessary to send something else or if you see more advisable to send the drone to the technical service, I will communicate it. thanks for everything
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb2bdb148 Posted at 2018-9-20 22:57
Thanks DJI Susan, my account is igor_medrano@hotmail.com if it was necessary to send something else or if you see more advisable to send the drone to the technical service, I will communicate it. thanks for everything

Received with thanks! The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, you may have a try when received it. If the issue remains after updating to the beta successfully, you may consider sending the unit in for diagnosis at that time.
2018-9-22
Use props
fansb2bdb148
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-22 00:37
Received with thanks! The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, you may have a try when received it. If the issue remains after updating to the beta successfully, you may consider sending the unit in for diagnosis at that time.

Thank you Susan.
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are welcome, please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-9-22
Use props
trabin
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-20 18:54
From all information we collected for now, it looks like the misinformation and our engineers are checking whether this can be sorted out via the firmware update. We'll release on our website as soon as it is ready. Appreciate your patience and support.

We hope that there will be a software patch for Phantom 4 standard too. I have a drone for a year and for 6 months I have an error in the ultrasonic sensor :/
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

trabin Posted at 2018-9-27 03:28
We hope that there will be a software patch for Phantom 4 standard too. I have a drone for a year and for 6 months I have an error in the ultrasonic sensor :/

I understand your situation, should there is an update, we'll release on our website at the first time.
2018-9-27
Use props
trabin
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-27 04:59
I understand your situation, should there is an update, we'll release on our website at the first time.

The last 3 flights in September. It may be useful. Phantom 4 Standard
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6r8dvy ... 1_21-34-08.DAT?dl=0     20 September
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xe0m6 ... 1_21-22-18.DAT?dl=0   28 September
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ed22w4 ... 1_21-17-58.DAT?dl=0    30 September - I'm not sure if there was an ultrasonic sensor error
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

trabin Posted at 2018-10-1 13:36
The last 3 flights in September. It may be useful. Phantom 4 Standard
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6r8dvy ... 1_21-34-08.DAT?dl=0     20 September

Sorry for the late response as I just come back from the holiday. All info has been forwarded to our engineers to check and review, we'll keep you updated.
2018-10-10
Use props
fansb2bdb148
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 9-22 00:37

Hello to all, for now and to date with the beta firmware has not returned to give error the ultrasound sensor. Thank you. If I went out again I would communicate to the chat and I would contact him technical service.
2018-11-1
Use props
fansb2bdb148
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 9-22 02:48
You are welcome, please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hello to all, for now and to date with the beta firmware has not returned to give error the ultrasound sensor. Thank you. If I went out again I would communicate to the chat and I would contact him technical service.
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb2bdb148 Posted at 11-1 06:21

Glad to hear this. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules