ECO mode and blanking out
1288 3 2018-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dgrauman
lvl.1
United States

I'm having trouble with the Goggles shutting off every few seconds, can be turned on by pushing the back button.  Firmware all current.  I see a post suggesting to turn off Eco mode, but I don't know where that is or how to turn it off.  Can someone help?
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, so sorry for the inconvenience. Could you be more specific your main problem? please kindly show us a photo or video for better assistance if applicable. Thanks in advance!
2018-3-29
Use props
dgrauman
lvl.1
United States

Thanks, Diana. Kind of hard to send a  video of a black screen. Found Eco mode under settings on the goggles, turned it off, and problem solved.  It was as if Eco mode activated after 20 or 30 seconds, not 20 to 30 minutes.  Just need to remember to turn off goggles when done. Took a while to find Eco mode
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

dgrauman Posted at 2018-3-29 23:39
Thanks, Diana. Kind of hard to send a  video of a black screen. Found Eco mode under settings on the goggles, turned it off, and problem solved.  It was as if Eco mode activated after 20 or 30 seconds, not 20 to 30 minutes.  Just need to remember to turn off goggles when done. Took a while to find Eco mode

Ok, thank you for your update, I'm glad to know that you have solved the problem. Hope you have a good time on flying.
2018-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules