HELP!! Firmware Update not Progressing. Stuck at 30%. What do I do?
15871 7 2018-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf26244cd
New
Flight distance : 62989 ft

I'm setting up my mavic air for the first time and I'm doing the firmware update. Well it seems to be stuck at 30% progression. I try to go back but it won't let me, it just keeps telling me 'firmware updating'. I'm afraid to shut the aircraft off or controller and mess up the firmware. But it's been like this for 40 minutes now. Please help! Thanks
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please restart the drone, then follow the tutorial videos below to try the update again, thanks!

2018-3-29
Use props
lildrewzy
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-29 23:48
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please restart the drone, then follow the tutorial videos below to try the update again, thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wTG0lILj6g&t=17s&index=3&list=PL8-vxWY64sBOeP6CJM0vmkDB0onco2V2i

I tried all this multiple times. These generic/obvious instructions are not helping.
Would like help.
2018-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

lildrewzy Posted at 2018-3-30 00:22
I tried all this multiple times. These generic/obvious instructions are not helping.
Would like help.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, could you please provide a photo of the error message when you failed to update it? We'll look into it, thanks!
2018-3-30
Use props
lildrewzy
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-30 00:44
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, could you please provide a photo of the error message when you failed to update it? We'll look into it, thanks!

It finally worked. It was having wifi connection issues and I've tried it twice using the DJI GO App and DJI Assistant is not working. Thanks!
2018-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

lildrewzy Posted at 2018-3-30 00:59
It finally worked. It was having wifi connection issues and I've tried it twice using the DJI GO App and DJI Assistant is not working. Thanks!

Thank you for your update, I'm glad to know that you have solved the issue and it finally worked. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know and provide a photo if applicable, we'll here for help. Hope you have a good time on flying.
2018-3-30
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was this thread stolen or did the op change their name? *derp*
2018-3-30
Use props
jacol
lvl.1
Canada

I had the same problem doing the update right now and the restart helped, however I got stuck on the last stage of activation where I selected my email then press the blue activation button and turned grey and froze the app PLEASE HELP
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules