Do you know what type of connectors this is on the Lightbridge?
5566 9 2015-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
me
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Does anybody know what type of plug this is? It goes in to the Lightbridge dbus port on the air unit. I would like to get one to make up my own lead and I have not been able to identify it despite quite an extensive search (probably poor Googling skills!):

Many thanks,

Guy
IMG_0968.JPG
2015-5-7
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Whew!  At first glance I'd say it is one of the JST style of PA connectors  (Japan Solderless Terminal).  Unfortunately they have thousands of different variations.  It would help to narrow it down if you knew the pitch (width between the connectors).

Here's a link to get started -- good luck!  http://www.jst-mfg.com/product/detail_e.php?series=189
2015-5-11
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Me?  I'm lazy, I'd just spend $10 and get the whole cable accessory pack.

http://1uas.com/DJI-Lightbridge-Part9-Accessory-Pack-AV-Cable-And-CAN-Bus-Power-Cables
2015-5-11
Use props
me
lvl.1

United Kingdom

gil Posted at 2015-5-12 03:50
Me?  I'm lazy, I'd just spend $10 and get the whole cable accessory pack.

Thanks Gil, that's a good idea! I think that my little project may need several of these, but if I only end up needing one then I'll get the accessory pack!
2015-5-12
Use props
me
lvl.1

United Kingdom

gil Posted at 2015-5-12 03:30
Whew!  At first glance I'd say it is one of the JST style of PA connectors  (Japan Solderless Termin ...

Thanks for the link too! I'll let you know if I find it
2015-5-12
Use props
me
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So far I have checked the JST and Molex ranges and can't find a match... The search continues!
2015-5-12
Use props
me
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Not Hirose either...
2015-5-12
Use props
me
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Not found on search of two major electrical component suppliers (RS and Farnell), so I give up! Sorry.
2015-5-12
Use props
me
lvl.1

United Kingdom

OK, I take that back. I am now going with JST GH series - I was comparing it to photos of the plugs with more pins, which have a slightly different configuration, but when I found a photo of a three pin version it seems to match. I'll order some and let you know if they fit!

Thanks again Gil.
2015-5-14
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7004009 ft
United States

me@gcrp.co.uk Posted at 2015-5-14 09:27
OK, I take that back. I am now going with JST GH series - I was comparing it to photos of the plugs with more pins, which have a slightly different configuration, but when I found a photo of a three pin version it seems to match. I'll order some and let you know if they fit!

Thanks again Gil.

Gil or Me,
this is a very old post but this info is very illusive online!  Did you confirm that it is a 3 Pin JST-GH connector?  I am pretty positive that is what it is but I wanted to verify before ordering a few of those.

Thanks!

Tim
2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules