Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

thanks for sharing
2019-1-24
Use props
dlefkowi
New

United States

HI. I am having the exact same issue. Was there any other fix for this? I have checked propellers, Updated firmware, Calibrated IMU and compass. Still same issues.
2019-4-19
Use props
Marsofearth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89829 ft
Canada

dlefkowi Posted at 4-19 14:00
HI. I am having the exact same issue. Was there any other fix for this? I have checked propellers, Updated firmware, Calibrated IMU and compass. Still same issues.

Hi dlefkowi,

Perhaps I am late to answering this.  I replaced my props with new dji ma props, and kept flying and calibrating my mavic air.  

What I found was that certain firmware updates cause different issues with my drone.  I am not sure why certain mavic air's have issues vs other mavic air's.  

I also make sure I update the firmware from my computer also, in hopes of avoiding possible corruptions or bugs that may or may not be introduced over air.

I have no certain fix for you, except keep being diligent as you are.  Perhaps re-install your firmware via computer and do a complete calibration after every firmware update where you are having issues.

Wish I could  be of more help.

Mars
2019-4-30
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

replacements luckily featured olden firmware and still has unpairing close radius issues, latency, strong aircraft interferences,  black and white visual.
the rc charge receptacle to phone cable is wobbly at rc receptacle,  no warns, djigo4 splash screen shows up okay automatically devices pair automatically upon energization.
it appears transception energies beamed from devices has become firmware ushered, weakened.
could that be why pairing at close radius has become so finicky?
i am confused visualing five strong pairing arch bars yet simultaneous warn weak antenna signal please orient them favorably, signal lost, strong aircraft interferences.
support advises goto area exempt of ills and report outcome, so three community parks were tested (beach ala moana park, manoa community park, na pueo community park) and unpair persists close radius.
then interfere is ubiquitous.
or has apk become bad, and must be uninstalled permanently forfeiting historical information flights?
reverting
2019-4-30
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

reversion unto a prior djigo4 apk should be investigated? asst2 ver1.2.4 succeeded chk of firmware in craft01.00.0200 and rc01.00.0000

conflict exists by asst2 demanding djigo4 minimal reqt ver4.3.0 however targeted ver desired 4.2.12 merited flawless. hence the search for asst2 ver january2nd 2018  1.2.0 that will dissolve the ver4.3.0 minimal reqt
2019-4-30
Use props
mylzq
New
Guam

mine drifts as well
2019-4-30
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

Your not going to get any help here.  All they try to do is to explain away DJI's mistakes and make them yours. Good Luck!  But the again, maybe cutis can help you. LOL!!!
2019-4-30
Use props
raza155
lvl.1

Marsofearth Posted at 2018-3-31 21:13
So I reverted the drone firmware back one version.  It flys much better now,  after only one quick test flight.  When launching it comes straight up instead of skewing to one direction, The jitter is gone and the motors sound much smoother. When the wind gusts it adjusts but not in an irradict motion over compensating and slowly drifting to different positions with no stick action.

Flying now is straight, even with a slight crosswind. I was always incredibly impressed with how my Mavic Air handled wind and steady vector lock.

Hi bro how you downgrade ?
2019-10-16
Use props
djiuser_xYN8xSSWlI8F
lvl.2
Poland

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/2LYKZE66XWRAY3QXJTFO

Hello,
Can I please ask you to take a look at these logs an tell me why ma mavic air crashed? (no control over drone from its start)

I have flown on this battery before and it was fine, could this be a firmware mismatch?
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_FTdk8ALDH5Ti
New
Belgium

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-30 20:05
Hi Mars, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. May I confirm that did your drone crash before or not? Could you please provide a photo of the warning message on the DJI GO4 app? We'll look into it. Thanks!

Hi Diana,

What happens if you did crash your drone? Happend to me, nothing serious, no damage but now I'm having similar problems flying. Skew, up and down, etc.. Any ideas?
2021-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_FTdk8ALDH5Ti Posted at 5-19 07:53
Hi Diana,

What happens if you did crash your drone? Happend to me, nothing serious, no damage but now I'm having similar problems flying. Skew, up and down, etc.. Any ideas?

Hi there, please be advised that if the unit encountered a crash incident or hard landing then the issue occurs, we suggest for it to be sent in for a proper diagnosis and possible repair. If your drone is within the warranty period and you are able to send it back to our official repair center, we would recommend applying for a damage assessment. We will send you an offer based on the results. To check the warranty period you may visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy (Warranty period starts off when the product arrived at the first customer). We suggest contacting our Product Support via https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance on the request. Thank you.
2021-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules