Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M - knocking,shaking
1147 6 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vinniearts
lvl.2

Germany

Hello   i have a problem    I have set it up good.Follow the instructions on youtube.But the picture is not good.The shots are bad. The picture knocks.They shudder..
I've used the hoverboard to minimize shocks. Still the picture shakesI use panasonic GH4 and  Rokinon 12mm f.2..I do not understand.I thought the problem might be that the gh4 or the lens does not have stabilization.But on YouTube I've seen a lot of shots when people do not have stabilization and the shots are not shaking, they're good.I do not know what to do with it?

My footage with hoverboard :

2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties, please check the value of Deadband for Roll axis, increase the value of Roll' Deadband to have a try.
2018-4-1
Use props
Vinniearts
lvl.2

Czechia

I do not understand.I tried to set differently.The picture still shakes please, help . Footage in park..

2018-4-7
Use props
Vinniearts
lvl.2

Czechia

I want to achieve results.For example, as with this video.

2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vinniearts Posted at 2018-4-7 04:05
I want to achieve results.For example, as with this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MMj0dqKyT8

I mean you can try to increase the value of Roll Deadband via connecting your Ronin to DJI Assistant 2, please check the screenshot below. 17025D5F-541E-9A50-DD81-79F6065D073E.png
2018-4-8
Use props
Vinniearts
lvl.2

Czechia

I  turn off roll axis ?As shown in the picture?On my mobile phone I use dji's help. I tried to edit deadband but without result. !!
2018-4-8
Use props
PhilippN
lvl.2

Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-8 19:22
I mean you can try to increase the value of Roll Deadband via connecting your Ronin to DJI Assistant 2, please check the screenshot below.[view_image]

I ve got roll deadband 15 and still have the same problem.
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules