Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mid air freeze
1157 4 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Just bought a  mavic air... updated all sofware also did a factory reset of the CS. But after 10 minutes of  flying i got a software freeze CS not working anymore and needs reboot...
How come i paid a lot money for this thing and its still one pain in the ass. I bought a lot of DJI products.. Wondering when do you treath me as a sereous customer...  this thing is a piece of garbage and you know it... I'am so done with this  thing  what a waiste of money it is.... I own several DJI drones and none of it works  fine with this CS... not happy anymore..
2018-3-31
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Not sure which CS you have.  But you are not alone.

CS-Ub Freeze
2018-3-31
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-3-31 11:34
Not sure which CS you have.  But you are not alone.

CS-Ub Freeze

its a 5.5 ..i have it  for 6  month i think... nothing  then trouble,   waiting for updates... end waiting again... so DJI  please would you please  replace this thing for some thing that works ? and don't let me wait more and more. just take my word... ( my money is already there)   and replace the bloody thing!
2018-3-31
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

RUDIMAN Posted at 2018-3-31 11:54
its a 5.5 ..i have it  for 6  month i think... nothing  then trouble,   waiting for updates... end waiting again... so DJI  please would you please  replace this thing for some thing that works ? and don't let me wait more and more. just take my word... ( my money is already there)   and replace the bloody thing!

The current versions of CrystalSky seem to be somewhere between RTM and GM on testing/development and release scale.  Others might rank current versions of CrystalSky between Gama and FCS.

Whatever it is, DJI needs to produce a CrystalSky-2, and give those who purchased a CrystalSky - discounts and those who still have their CrystalSky deep discount with trade-in.
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RUDIMAN Posted at 2018-3-31 11:54

Did you try to 'Factory data reset' in CS? If the CS freeze again, please enter Back up& reset, then you can copy crash logs to SD card. Please export them and give us for analysis. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules