Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Airsoft Drone
2044 5 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

I have been wanting a drone to follow me and show the view of the grounds from above whilst in an airsoft game. I am wondering if the spark is enough to record the whole course of the game because I have seen many players use the Mavic models instead. I am asking for the opinion of other airsoft players; thanks
2018-3-31
Use props
jk_images
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41362 ft
Hong Kong

pls note.. spark fly time is only around 9-13mins..
2018-3-31
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Average flight times in real time are around 12 minutes with the Spark, 17 minutes with the Mavic Air, 22 minutes with the Mavic Pro and 25 minutes with the Mavic Platinum. All active track very well.
2018-4-12
Use props
Vadda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 175879 ft
Italy

Maybe the Spark will be less noticable in the sky
2018-4-12
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

I wouldn't trust my Spark (or any drone for that matter) within a country mile of a bunch of airsofters, almost guaranteed that one of them will take a pot-shot!
2018-4-12
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I find this an interesting post. I think the spark would be perfect for this kind of use. I have a belt clip for my spark that allows me to pull it off and palm launch, start recording and active track myself within thirty seconds. I bet if there was some way to mount your smartphone to your wrist you could even use the spark as a locator for the enemy. Just palm launch, turn on your screen, send it up and point the camera straight down. I think tonight i'm going to have a look at 3D printing an additional clip for my spark when its in my belt clip to see if it can be made more rugged or even redesigning something so the spark can be mounted securely to a strap or belt but removed and ready for launch in seconds. I guess in this scenario using the prop guards to prevent crashes into objects or people will be required but that doesn't make it much more of a size increase. I think the biggest issue will be other players shooting at it or battery life.
2018-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules