Setup controller without Qr code
11116 10 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartinFrd
New

Thailand

Hey It s been few days already i m trying to fix my issue. I had to remove all application from my phone and add DJI 4 again so I have to setup the combo again. To set it up Ihave apparently no more choice than the Qr code. because when I click on “use my device”on the home page the only way is Qr code > problem I lost the Qr code from the RC, the sticker behind the remote is not visible anymore.
Please help me to fix this, I tried to find help on forum I never find any help.

please note that the wifi is setup already. when I go on the app the remote “spark RC ###” is already connected.

Help me please!

2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Martin, I would recommend you use your phone to search the wifi of RC and build the connection between RC and phone. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-3-31
Use props
MartinFrd
New

Thailand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-31 22:10
Martin, I would recommend you use your phone to search the wifi of RC and build the connection between RC and phone. Please keep us updated, thanks.

that s what I said. the wifi detect the controler then I connect it to the wifi. so the controller is connected and then I go to the application when I click on enter device on dji go then they ask me to setup the combo using qr code and there is no way to do it because i don t have qr code anymore. that s a shame there is no other way! i m missing ao many great shots! please somebody help!
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

MartinFrd Posted at 2018-4-1 00:58
that s what I said. the wifi detect the controler then I connect it to the wifi. so the controller is connected and then I go to the application when I click on enter device on dji go then they ask me to setup the combo using qr code and there is no way to do it because i don t have qr code anymore. that s a shame there is no other way! i m missing ao many great shots! please somebody help!

I see. Did you try to reset your RC or change a mobile device? Please follow the video and you can try to flash the firmware and see if it works. Thanks for your support.

2018-4-1
Use props
sprsaoon69
lvl.1

India

daily planner pdf
links
color
bold
down
votes
version
2018-6-8
Use props
djiuser_FJkO4OXhYNih
New

Australia

Hey, I bought a second hand spark and just realised the rc qr and wifi code are missing. How can I troubleshoot this to connect to my phone. PS my phone is not compatible with the provided micro USB cable..
2019-5-28
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Right at the part where you disconnect from the remote and reconnect to your wifi.... My stupid motel's wifi went out. For hours.

Trying it again. Wifi is on... "Activation Failed. Server error (1002), please retry. If still fails after retry, please contact DJI support."

2019-5-31
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

djiuser_FJkO4OXhYNih Posted at 5-28 16:19
Hey, I bought a second hand spark and just realised the rc qr and wifi code are missing. How can I troubleshoot this to connect to my phone. PS my phone is not compatible with the provided micro USB cable..

Hi,

There's nothing to figure out. Spark R/C always have a Wifi SSID like Spark-RC-XXXXXX, and the password is always 12341234. So just turn the R/C on, connect it to your Spark (or bind it if not already done). Then you'll see the Spark-RC Wifi network on your phone. Connect to it. No QR code necessary.
Done :-)

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-6-3
Use props
AgentX13
New
United States

Wolferl Posted at 2019-6-3 07:02
Hi,

There's nothing to figure out. Spark R/C always have a Wifi SSID like Spark-RC-XXXXXX, and the password is always 12341234. So just turn the R/C on, connect it to your Spark (or bind it if not already done). Then you'll see the Spark-RC Wifi network on your phone. Connect to it. No QR code necessary.

Wolferl had the perfect solution! Before seeing his reply I thought that I was stuck with just buying a replacement controller. Thanks!
2021-10-14
Use props
Eric Tetteh
New

Ghana

Hi my qrcode has faded by still have the serial number of drone
2021-12-24
Use props
ExperiMentor
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Wolferl Posted at 2019-6-3 07:02
Hi,

There's nothing to figure out. Spark R/C always have a Wifi SSID like Spark-RC-XXXXXX, and the password is always 12341234. So just turn the R/C on, connect it to your Spark (or bind it if not already done). Then you'll see the Spark-RC Wifi network on your phone. Connect to it. No QR code necessary.

The RC default WiFi password is 12341234, but user can (actually should) change it. If you cannot connect phone to RC using 12341234, password can be reset to 12341234 by pressing power button for >9 seconds, then beeps BBB-BB , then power off and on again. Password is then reset to 12341234
2021-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules