Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care Refresh Purchase
862 4 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vixen5
lvl.1

I understand why, but 48hrs and the easy option to buy is past? For a newby like me thats just cruel. I think my activation would be 30hrs or so ago coz I tried to calibrate my drone and had tp stop as too much interference at home so have to go elsewhere and until the weather improves that is not going to happen.

Just tried to purchase and its past 48hrs. Drone has been on for all of about 15mins while I tried to understand things and has not been on since

Yes...my fault I know but now its not an option. Taking bloody videos and uploading to youtube? that's not about to happen

Oh well......

No doubt I'll be back for help when I try my forst flight if it ever stops raining
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, if you activate your drone over 48 hours, please enter this link and follow the instruction: https://repair.dji.com/en/djiCare/CustomerUpLoad. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-1
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-1 00:00
Hi, if you activate your drone over 48 hours, please enter this link and follow the instruction: https://repair.dji.com/en/djiCare/CustomerUpLoad. Thanks for your support.

Elektra just filled an incident report with DJI  and let me tell you the chap who was handling my case was just super!  walked me right through it,  now I did purchase the care refresh as soon as I had unboxed my MP,  the only thing is I had never received an activation #  but when I was filling the report I just took a picture of my purchase along with the order # and emailed it ,  every thing is running smoothly for now,  just waiting on the instructions on what to do next, all in all I am very satisfied.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-4-2 12:21
Elektra just filled an incident report with DJI  and let me tell you the chap who was handling my case was just super!  walked me right through it,  now I did purchase the care refresh as soon as I had unboxed my MP,  the only thing is I had never received an activation #  but when I was filling the report I just took a picture of my purchase along with the order # and emailed it ,  every thing is running smoothly for now,  just waiting on the instructions on what to do next, all in all I am very satisfied.

Jack, thanks for your positive feedback. Please contact us if you need help.
2018-4-2
Use props
Vixen5
lvl.1

Hi DJI Electra...your linky no work but I assume instructions on taking vids etc etc. To hard. I'll pursue other options I think. I was ready to buy no worries. Missed out by just a few hours.
2018-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules