Litchi question - iOS
701 3 2018-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Texas-Mark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23002 ft
United States

I can test this myself, but figured I would ask first.  If I am flying a waypoint mission (within controller range of course) and want to initiate Home Lock (not RTH), I know I will need to change the screen mode view from Waypoint to FPV so I can access the Home Lock button icon, but my question is - will I need to toggle S1 from F to P (to exit the mission) and then back to F, or will simply pressing Home Lock automatically exit the waypoint mission and enter Home Lock mode since it is already in F mode?  
2018-4-1
Use props
Josh the apple
lvl.2
Flight distance : 643061 ft
United States

I'm pretty sure what you are trying to do will best be accomplished by using the POI system within waypoint mode. I'd recommend reading about it in the documentation on Litchi's website.
2018-4-1
Use props
Texas-Mark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23002 ft
United States

Josh the apple Posted at 2018-4-1 19:06
I'm pretty sure what you are trying to do will best be accomplished by using the POI system within waypoint mode. I'd recommend reading about it in the documentation on Litchi's website.

Huh?  What I want to do is if I abort a waypoint mission, use Home Lock instead of RTH. Not sure how POI comes into play at all.   

My only question was if I can skip the step of exiting F mode first by using S1 (which will end the  the waypoint mission) . And if I stay in F mode with S1, if pressing the Home Lock icon will automatically exit the waypoint mission AND switch to Home Lock.
2018-4-2
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

you dont need to exit f mode just leave it in f mode as i need gps to find homelock. just cancel the mission and go back to fpv mode and activate the homelock button. I think its the way to do it but i am no expert in waypoint mission but i use it sometimes.maybe somebody can tell if i am right or wrong here
2018-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules