Use in Europe
566 7 2018-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HzAPv6uxuU5d
lvl.1

I would like to know how to use the Osmo Mobile 2 in Europe without getting phone charges. I have an Apple X. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
2018-4-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What do you mean?
You want to know how you can charge your Osmo Mobile 2?
That works via USB.
So if you have any USB charger, it will charge on that one.
2018-4-1
Use props
djiuser_HzAPv6uxuU5d
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-4-1 13:12
What do you mean?
You want to know how you can charge your Osmo Mobile 2?
That works via USB.

Aloha,

I am concerned about receiving charges (fees)  from my wireless company when I use the phone with the Osmo Mobile 2 in Europe.  Is there a way to use the bluetooth connection without being assessed  fees from my wireless company? Thanks for your help.
2018-4-1
Use props
airboss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332087 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_HzAPv6uxuU5d Posted at 2018-4-1 14:35
Aloha,

I am concerned about receiving charges (fees)  from my wireless company when I use the phone with the Osmo Mobile 2 in Europe.  Is there a way to use the bluetooth connection without being assessed  fees from my wireless company? Thanks for your help.

You shouldn't receive charges unless you are live streaming.  You can always shut off the cell signal on your phone.  Another option is to turn off international data roaming in the settings.  If you need help with that let me know.  
2018-4-1
Use props
djiuser_HzAPv6uxuU5d
lvl.1

airboss Posted at 2018-4-1 15:33
You shouldn't receive charges unless you are live streaming.  You can always shut off the cell signal on your phone.  Another option is to turn off international data roaming in the settings.  If you need help with that let me know.

Aloha,

Thanks much for your assistance!!!
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, airboss's right, Osmo Mobile 2 connects to your mobile device via Bluetooth, it will not generate phone charges.
2018-4-2
Use props
djiuser_HzAPv6uxuU5d
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-2 02:23
Hi, airboss's right, Osmo Mobile 2 connects to your mobile device via Bluetooth, it will not generate phone charges.

Aloha,

Thank you!
2018-4-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_HzAPv6uxuU5d Posted at 2018-4-1 14:35
Aloha,

No worries.
Bluetooth won't be charged.
2018-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules