CrystalSky Ultra
938 13 2018-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrJayd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1717133 ft
  • >>>

Is DJI ever going to fix the overheating issues with the CS Ultra? Such a great product to see with out in the sun but then the sun makes if overheat and shut down.
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, do you refer the issue in this post?  https://forum.dji.com/thread-141541-1-1.html If yes, our engineers are already working on this issue and will fix it soon. Appreciate your patience.
2018-4-1
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>

I don’t think it is the same issue. The problem is that these units are overheating and shutting down. And there a lot of people out there complaining about it and swapping out unit after unit and still having the same issue.
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MrJayd Posted at 2018-4-1 19:28
I don’t think it is the same issue. The problem is that these units are overheating and shutting down. And there a lot of people out there complaining about it and swapping out unit after unit and still having the same issue.

Could you tell us your case number? I'd like to check the exact status.
2018-4-1
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>

I don’t have a case number. I am waiting to hear back from eDigitalUSA who I bought this from for a replacement. But I am just afraid every one I get is going to have this problem. Every person on FB and all the forums are going through this.
2018-4-1
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-1 20:27
Could you tell us your case number? I'd like to check the exact status.

CAS-1638342-N7M5N8
Can you check on the status for me?
2018-4-15
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully this new update will fix the overheating issues.
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MrJayd Posted at 2018-4-15 09:33
CAS-1638342-N7M5N8
Can you check on the status for me?

Per the system, the unit has been received and updated in our system. It is a warranty case according to the damage assessment. We'll arrange to ship as soon as the package is ready. You can check the status from here as well: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2018-4-16
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I just received a shipment from you for this but all that was in the box was 2 batteries and the charging dock and I didn’t even send these back to you. But there is no screen in the box. Please check on this.
2018-4-19
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-16 05:25
Per the system, the unit has been received and updated in our system. It is a warranty case according to the damage assessment. We'll arrange to ship as soon as the package is ready. You can check the status from here as well: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

I just received a shipment from you for this but all that was in the box was 2 batteries and the charging dock and I didn’t even send these back to you. But there is no screen in the box. Please check on this.
2018-4-19
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

This is all I received

2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. I've contacted the local team to check the exact status, will help you get an update soon.
2018-4-20
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Can you check on when I am getting my screen back. I already sent back the wrong parts they sent me and I am still waiting. This is a joke. Terrible customer service.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MrJayd Posted at 2018-4-24 20:26
Can you check on when I am getting my screen back. I already sent back the wrong parts they sent me and I am still waiting. This is a joke. Terrible customer service.

MrJayd, the battery and the charging dock were just be received, we have informed the local team to follow up and send back your CrystalSky as soon as possible, sorry again for the trouble caused, your patience would be much appreciated.
2018-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules