Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI REPAIRS CENTRE
1290 6 2018-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans248fbb0a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 299803 ft
Australia

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everybody on here and around the world know just how much i have suffered at the hands of DJI. Hopefully this may make anyone who is thinking about buying a drone from DJI, to  do so at their own risk.

This is what i have endured thus far trying to own a DJI drone and DJI are aware of everything and have done a thing to help me or fix a thing. I have done the following;

1) 1st mavic pro i purchased flew away and the flight data did not showup on the DJI Go 4 App. DJI could not do anything for me.
2) Purchased a Mavic pro from a company who were posing as a DJI Reseller but were just con artists so i lost $1,000. After calling DJI to let them know this company had done this DJI told me that if i told them all information about this fake company then they would help me out and give me a refurbished Mavic Pro at no cost.
Of course i gave them the info but DJI renegged on their side of the bargain and gave me nothing.

*****This one was the icing on the cake;******

3)I purchased yet another Mavic Pro. After about 3 weeks i lost video feed to my device so after wasting 3 weeks reading all the forums and what people have done with similar issues and nothing worked i decided to hop online to DJI technical support and ask for their help.

***BIG MISTAKE***

I spoke to an operator who told me after spending three hours upgrading firware which didnt fix my issue that i needed to send my mavic pro into DJI repairs centre. So he asked me for proof of purchase and he told me that i had bought chinese stock and that my warranty was held in china and i would have to send it away to china for warranty repair claims. I thought this was strange because i had bought it from a company in QLD here in Australia. I explained this to him and asked him to check again and confirm this for me. He came back to me after 5 mins and confirmed once again that my warranty was indeed held in china. I was starting to get extremely adjitated at the fact that he also advised me that the repairs processs could take up to 12 weeks. I thought to myself after being grounded for 4 weeks out of the 7 weeks that i had owned this Mavic plus what i had already been through that i would try to fix the issue myself. This decision to do this was solely based on the fact that this operator i spoke to from dji technical support telling me that my warranty was held in china. If this operator had given me the correct information which i found out 4 weeks later that my warranty was actually held in australia like i thought was the case, i would  have sent my drone into the burwood repairs centre and had my issues fixed under warranty claim and you wouldnt be reading this story. Instead i tried everything i could to fix the issue and voided my warranty based on being given the wrong information on where my warranty was held. To this day DJI will not take responsibility for giving me wrong infirmation and will not release the chat transcript from that conversation with technical support that day.
So about two weeks ago i sent my mavic pro into the burwood DJI repairs centre as whatever i tried didnt fix the issue. I was well aware that the repairs would not be covered under warranty. I flew the mavic just one day before i posted out to the repairs centre and apart from the loss of video feed issue there were no warnings or any concerns with my drone.
After 5 days dji sent me a $803 invoice stating that all motor wires were damaged. A damaged wifi cable and this was the crazy thing that there was no mention of the loss of video feed on the repairs quotation which was the reason my drone was sent for repairs.  
It was also stated that  my core board had malfunctioned. If this had all been true i highly doubt i would have been able to fly my drone the day before i sent it into the repairs centre. I sent them the flight data and photos of the warnings i received on that flight. There were no errors listed.
I think the repairs centre have made a false repairs quotation as they knew that i was not covered under warranty.
No other explanation for it. This is absolutely discusting. I have written wmail after email asking them for chat transcripts and letting them know that it was impossible that the core board had malfunctioned otherwise the app surely would not have allowed me to fly that day. I am so upset about this. I havd no money and just want my drone back fixed which the repairs centre are still holding. Shame on you dji!!!
2018-4-2
Use props
apcyberax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 566526 ft
United Kingdom

Some people will always have bad experience. The people that had bad will post and share. Most people that have no problem will not post. I've seen a lot of good posts in the past.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I’m sorry that you’re feeling disappointed. We replied your post before in 11# of this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-86082-1-1.html Please kindly provide us the needed info so we can help you deal with it. Thanks for your support and we will try our best to solve it.
2018-4-2
Use props
fans248fbb0a
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-2 01:02
I’m sorry that you’re feeling disappointed. We replied your post before in 11# of this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-86082-1-1.html Please kindly provide us the needed info so we can help you deal with it. Thanks for your support and we will try our best to solve it.

I cant see where you replied to my email. I am now hunting around for as many sites that i can find that i can post my story. I believe that the repairs centre here in melbourne Australia actually made up a damage report as they knew i was not a warranty case. I will be seeking advice from and making a formal lodged complaint with the ACCC consumer watchdog. Someone better put a smile on my face before it gets to this stage which will be in the next day or so.

CRM:0756000001566
CAS-1553534-K5B7B0

2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans248fbb0a Posted at 2018-4-2 02:33
I cant see where you replied to my email. I am now hunting around for as many sites that i can find that i can post my story. I believe that the repairs centre here in melbourne Australia actually made up a damage report as they knew i was not a warranty case. I will be seeking advice from and making a formal lodged complaint with the ACCC consumer watchdog. Someone better put a smile on my face before it gets to this stage which will be in the next day or so.

CRM:0756000001566

Thanks for your update. According to your case, our designated department contacted you before through email and they will continue following your case. And your concerns will also be forwarded. We will keep you updated.
2018-4-2
Use props
fans248fbb0a
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-2 03:51
Thanks for your update. According to your case, our designated department contacted you before through email and they will continue following your case. And your concerns will also be forwarded. We will keep you updated.

Wrong answer! Do you really think im an idiot? Im pretty angry. you are just like the rest of employees from DJI. I have proof that your DJI Repairs Centre in Burwood Australia have falsified a damage report and lied about the damages on my Mavic Pro. I am going to teach DJI a lesson on this one unless DJI come to me with an offer of a new mavic pro. I have already spoken with my lawyers. No one is following my case. You guys are the worst company in the world. You wont have a job shortly you peasant.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans248fbb0a Posted at 2018-4-2 06:43
Wrong answer! Do you really think im an idiot? Im pretty angry. you are just like the rest of employees from DJI. I have proof that your DJI Repairs Centre in Burwood Australia have falsified a damage report and lied about the damages on my Mavic Pro. I am going to teach DJI a lesson on this one unless DJI come to me with an offer of a new mavic pro. I have already spoken with my lawyers. No one is following my case. You guys are the worst company in the world. You wont have a job shortly you peasant.

We have the designated department who is keeping following up your case, the team has sent you email but never received a reply, I have informed the team to reach out to you again, we are trying our best to help you but please obey the Forum rules and be polite, thanks for your understanding. GTScreenshot_20180403_115742.png
2018-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules