No photos recorded to SD/Internal storage
2308 4 2018-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donald Yip
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180128 ft
United Kingdom

Flew the drone yesterday morning, maybe flight #20. Usual preflight checks were made - satellites, responsiveness, home point etc.

Flew it for about 18 minutes, taking loads of great photos. Afterwards, noticed that no photos were in my cache in the DJI Go 4 app. Thought it was abit odd, Googled and found that it has occurred before, where the photos were stored in the card, but did not show up in app. The flight log was there however, but it did not show that any photos were taken.

However on returning home and checking the Micro SD card, the photos are STILL not there - checked both SD card and internal memory. A whole session's worth of photos are gone.

Reseated the Micro SD card and did a test and photos now showing up in app and on the computer. Have to add a test photo to my pre-flight list now!

Anyone else experience this?

2018-4-2
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

is your cache FULL? Second, I always check when I take few pictures at the beginning to see if I can see in the preview.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Donald, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please try to update the latest firmware for your drone and the remote controller, then try it again, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll look into it, thanks!

2018-4-2
Use props
Briviao
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43799 ft
United Arab Emirates

I have the same issue with some Quickshots. Videos are saved correctly and also a Rocket Quickshot was saved correctly but the Asteroid and the Panoramic photos I took are not saved in the cache. I still have to check on the SD card.
2018-4-2
Use props
Briviao
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43799 ft
United Arab Emirates

I have the same issue with some Quickshots. Videos are saved correctly and also a Rocket Quickshot was saved correctly but the Asteroid and the Panoramic photos I took are not saved in the cache. I still have to check on the SD card.
2018-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules