Mavic Air controller not charging or connecting to iPhone
1877 4 2018-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhowellsmead
lvl.1
Switzerland

Nothing happens when I connect the power cable (Micro USB adaptor) to my new Mavic Air controller - it doesn't charge - or when I connect the Lightning cable to the connector and the other end to my iPhone 6 - there is no connection acknowledged. I have verified that the Lightning Connector on the phone is working fine and I have used the controller, phone and aircraft half a dozen times before. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I have also tried to find how to submit a support request to DJI via the support system, but there is no way to submit a controller-based issue, only for aircraft issues. Can anyone suggest how to proceed for a repair request?
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. You can contact our support team to start a case number from the website: https://www.dji.com/support and then send it in for diagnosis. If there is any further issue or difficulties, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help. Thank you for your support.
2018-4-2
Use props
mhowellsmead
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-2 18:56
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. You can contact our support team to start a case number from the website: https://www.dji.com/support and then send it in for diagnosis. If there is any further issue or difficulties, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help. Thank you for your support.

I tried to do that yesterday, but the serial number on the controller wasn't recognized by your support system. Do I need to quote the serial number of the Mavic Air instead, even if the problem is with the controller?
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

mhowellsmead Posted at 2018-4-2 22:33
I tried to do that yesterday, but the serial number on the controller wasn't recognized by your support system. Do I need to quote the serial number of the Mavic Air instead, even if the problem is with the controller?

Yes, please enter the serial number of the Mavic air. Thanks!
2018-4-2
Use props
Reeses
New

United Arab Emirates

In the same boat here. Could someone from the support team help me out?
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules