Cannot post to Forum!
12Next >
4378 62 2018-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DUDI72
lvl.1

In my real DJI account (where my Drone ist registered) I am unable to post to the forum.  THIS account I only create to report the problem.

If I try to post, it  redirects me to a screen that displays:
Sorry, You need to verify activation own mailbox after can carry out this operation.  Click here to activate E-mail. Clicking  the link goes to a change password page!?

An activation code I never receive. How do I activate my account so I can post to the  forums?

Thanks
André
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi André, sorry to read on this, could you please PM me your real Forum account so that we can report the issue to the related team for analysis? Thank you.
2018-4-2
Use props
DUDI72
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-2 18:42
Hi André, sorry to read on this, could you please PM me your real Forum account so that we can report the issue to the related team for analysis? Thank you.

I gave you my real forum name 2 days ago. Didn't you receive my PM?
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DUDI72 Posted at 2018-4-5 12:40
I gave you my real forum name 2 days ago. Didn't you receive my PM?

Sorry that I failed to check my message in time, yes, PM has been received, just to verify, did you have a try again?
2018-4-6
Use props
DUDI72
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-6 01:18
Sorry that I failed to check my message in time, yes, PM has been received, just to verify, did you have a try again?

Tried for a second. It doesn't work!
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DUDI72 Posted at 2018-4-6 01:51
Tried for a second. It doesn't work!

Sorry about this. We'll double check with the right team and come later in the working time later.
2018-4-6
Use props
vidjcb1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-6 02:58
Sorry about this. We'll double check with the right team and come later in the working time later.

same thing happening to me
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

vidjcb1 Posted at 2018-4-6 15:58
same thing happening to me

Sorry about this. Could you PM us your user name? We'd like to look into the exact status.
2018-4-6
Use props
vidjcb1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-6 18:40
Sorry about this. Could you PM us your user name? We'd like to look into the exact status.

Hi. I Just did it already. Thanks
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

vidjcb1 Posted at 2018-4-7 09:23
Hi. I Just did it already. Thanks

I have also received your PM, we are verifying with the related team, I will come back to you once there is any update, thanks for your patience.
2018-4-7
Use props
Ph65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314199 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-7 19:50
I have also received your PM, we are verifying with the related team, I will come back to you once there is any update, thanks for your patience.

I had the same issue.  Happend for about a week.   Tried again a few minutes ago and this time it sent me the “Only one step away to complete the registration!-DJI Forum” instead of rerouting to the change password page.

2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ph65 Posted at 2018-4-8 19:25
I had the same issue.  Happend for about a week.   Tried again a few minutes ago and this time it sent me the “Only one step away to complete the registration!-DJI Forum” instead of rerouting to the change password page.

We should have someone contacted you already, did you receive the email?
2018-4-9
Use props
Ph65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314199 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-9 03:02
We should have someone contacted you already, did you receive the email?

My issue is resolved and now able to post
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ph65 Posted at 2018-4-9 16:40
My issue is resolved and now able to post

Glad to hear that, please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-4-9
Use props
Vidjcb
First Officer
Flight distance : 13649508 ft
  • >>>
United States

My issue was solved too. Thanks to the developers and forum administrators for this.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry to have kept you waiting, the issue should have sorted out, could you please try again? Thank you very much.
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Vidjcb Posted at 2018-4-9 22:53
My issue was solved too. Thanks to the developers and forum administrators for this.

You are welcome, we still would like to apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused before, please let us know if there is any further issue without hesitation, we will do our best to help.
2018-4-10
Use props
Vidjcb
First Officer
Flight distance : 13649508 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-10 06:07
You are welcome, we still would like to apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused before, please let us know if there is any further issue without hesitation, we will do our best to help.

It’s OK.

Most remarkably. I was heard an my problem was solved
2018-4-11
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

Me neither!!  I just burned 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back  trying to create a stupid avatar so that I could complete the stupid  registration for a stupid user account I hope to never again use.   That's a VERY broken registration process!!!  

I have an account I've been trying, for MANY weeks to get activated.   The 'activation process' is broken.  All I get are emails, stacks of  them, to activate my account, which never, ever freaking works!!!!  

If I sound frustrated and very angry, I AM!

This forum completely refuses to work with a NEW Mac laptop running a completely up to date version of OSX running a completely up to date version of Safari.  This is the FOURTH attempt to get something posted, and I had to move to a windows laptop to FINALLLY get something to post.  

FINALLY, AFTER A MONTH OF TRYING WITH ZERO SUPPORT, I FINALLY HAVE A POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Broken-quad Posted at 2018-4-11 13:04
Me neither!!  I just burned 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back  trying to create a stupid avatar so that I could complete the stupid  registration for a stupid user account I hope to never again use.   That's a VERY broken registration process!!!  

I have an account I've been trying, for MANY weeks to get activated.   The 'activation process' is broken.  All I get are emails, stacks of  them, to activate my account, which never, ever freaking works!!!!  

We understand how you feel, very sorry about it. We are working on improving our system, may I know if you could start a post on your Mac laptop now? If not, may I have more details like a screenshot of error message? Thank you.
2018-4-11
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

Mindy,

Thank you for the reply.  I am only interested in getting my account I used to originally register with DJI to work.  Unless something has changed overnight, I'm not even going to test.  
2018-4-12
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

On the Mac, I can enter text into the reply blank like I do on my Windows laptop, and everything looks okay.  When I click on the Reply button, _nothing_ happens.  Than you.
2018-4-12
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

Let me test this from my MBP.

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
==============

Looks like I can now.  Thank you.  I CANNOT, however, post from the account I used to register my Mavic Air.  That needs to be fixed.  Thank you.

2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Broken-quad Posted at 2018-4-12 09:40
Let me test this from my MBP.

Regards,

Could you tell us more details? Which step are you stuck? We'd like to check the exact status and help you out.  
2018-4-13
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

Posting from my Mac, OR my Windows laptop works now, for account 'broken-quad'.  That's why I'm able to post here now.

The account I used to register my Air with will not, however, allow me to post.  When I try to reply to a forum post with that account, by typing into the Reply section at the bottom of a forum page, and click on the Post Reply button at the bottom of the page,  nothing at all happens.  If I click on the 'Advanced' item in the upper-right-corner of the Reply section, I get a screen that reads:

"An email has been dispatched  with details on how to activate your account....."

I go to my email account and find a message in my in-box with the title "Only one step away to complete the registration!".  I open it, there's a link to click to activate that account.  When I do that, it goes to a blank page on the forum.  Activation does not appear to happen.  I get the same results whether I'm on a Mac, via Safari, or Windows PC using Firefox.

Queries to djifansforumadmin@dji.com regarding the issue go unanswered.  Thank you.

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Broken-quad Posted at 2018-4-13 04:35
Posting from my Mac, OR my Windows laptop works now, for account 'broken-quad'.  That's why I'm able to post here now.

The account I used to register my Air with will not, however, allow me to post.  When I try to reply to a forum post with that account, by typing into the Reply section at the bottom of a forum page, and click on the Post Reply button at the bottom of the page,  nothing at all happens.  If I click on the 'Advanced' item in the upper-right-corner of the Reply section, I get a screen that reads:

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please confirm and PM me your email account which you used to send the email, I will forward it to the related team for a check. Thanks!
2018-4-14
Use props
MrF
New

United Kingdom

Same as a few people above, had to set up this account to be able to post but its not the account my drone is registered to.  I keep getting the below when i try to post under my proper account:

Sorry, You need to verify activation own mailbox after can carry out this operation.  Click here to activate E-mail. Clicking  the link goes to a change password page.

I have never gotten a link to active my proper account and have emailed the forum support email 6 times now and haven't gotten a single reply.

How can i get this fixed please?
2018-4-14
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-14 02:05
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please confirm and PM me your email account which you used to send the email, I will forward it to the related team for a check. Thanks!

DJI Diana, please tell me how I can do that!!!!  If I go to my account info, look at PMs, click on the one you sent me, I can see your response, there's a line across the PM page, which would kind of indicate to me that below that is where I'd type.  I CANNOT type anything there ,however!  The items under the gear icon can be displayed if I click on that, but do nothing when I click on any item there.  I can pull up the list of emojis from the 'face' icon in the lower right corner, but that's about all I can do.  

If I go to this forum thread and click on the Personal Message button under your name in this post, it gets me the same PM page as I get when I go to my PMs in my account, but I still cannot post a reply anywhere there.  

HOW does one reply to PMs?!?

Additional quick note: After I posted this reply, my status when I'm reviewing MY post is 'offline'.  

Thank you.
2018-4-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

MrF Posted at 2018-4-14 04:30
Same as a few people above, had to set up this account to be able to post but its not the account my drone is registered to.  I keep getting the below when i try to post under my proper account:

Sorry, You need to verify activation own mailbox after can carry out this operation.  Click here to activate E-mail. Clicking  the link goes to a change password page.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure you have sent emails to djifansforumadmin@dji.com successfully. Could you please check your PM and let us know your email account? I will forward it to the related support for a check. Thanks!
2018-4-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Broken-quad Posted at 2018-4-14 08:26
DJI Diana, please tell me how I can do that!!!!  If I go to my account info, look at PMs, click on the one you sent me, I can see your response, there's a line across the PM page, which would kind of indicate to me that below that is where I'd type.  I CANNOT type anything there ,however!  The items under the gear icon can be displayed if I click on that, but do nothing when I click on any item there.  I can pull up the list of emojis from the 'face' icon in the lower right corner, but that's about all I can do.  

If I go to this forum thread and click on the Personal Message button under your name in this post, it gets me the same PM page as I get when I go to my PMs in my account, but I still cannot post a reply anywhere there.  

Hi, thank you for letting me know that. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused to you. This has been forwarded to the related support for a check, it will be improved soon, please don't worry. Please feel free to let us know if there is an update at your end, thanks!
2018-4-14
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

Thank you, Diana.  Hopefully we can get this fixed, then I can get on to my NFZ issues.  
2018-4-17
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-14 20:00
Hi, thank you for letting me know that. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused to you. This has been forwarded to the related support for a check, it will be improved soon, please don't worry. Please feel free to let us know if there is an update at your end, thanks!

Does the forum support team work the back half of the week?  I haven't seen anything from anyone yet.  I have even checked my Junk mail folder on my email account.  Thank you.

2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

MrF Posted at 2018-4-14 04:30

Hi, have your issue been solved or not? Could you please check it again and let us know the update, thanks!
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Broken-quad Posted at 2018-4-18 10:01
Does the forum support team work the back half of the week?  I haven't seen anything from anyone yet.  I have even checked my Junk mail folder on my email account.  Thank you.

Hi, sorry to reply you late. Regarding the issue that you are unable to post a reply via PM, our support team has been checked and tested it for several times, it seems there is no issue of the forum, under this situation, could you please change a browser and try it again? If still no good luck, please provide us a screenshot of the error page so that we can provide the further help. Thank you in advance!
2018-4-18
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

There is no error code!  When I press the 'Post Reply' button after entering text into the reply section, there is some strings of text that appear in the very lower-left corner of the screen, which I assume is the forum program emailing me that useless "Only one step away to complete the registration!-DJI Forum" email, but that is absolutely it!!  Clicking on the link in that email routes me to a page to reset my password.  I have reset my password, multiple times, but it does nothing else.  

I have yet to receive any reply from an admin at the djifansforumadmin@dji.com email address answering ANY of my questions, or providing any assistance!!  Just that stupid automated email to click on the link to change my password!!!!
2018-4-20
Use props
Felim
Flight distance : 497569 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-14 19:56
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure you have sent emails to  successfully. Could you please check your PM and let us know your email account? I will forward it to the related support for a check. Thanks!

Hi Diana,  This is my proper account working now thank you so much for getting it sorted.

MrF
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Felim Posted at 2018-4-20 15:52
Hi Diana,  This is my proper account working now thank you so much for getting it sorted.

MrF

Hi MrF, thank you so much for your update, I'm glad to know that you have solved the issue and everything turns out to be great now. Happy flying.
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Broken-quad Posted at 2018-4-20 09:55
There is no error code!  When I press the 'Post Reply' button after entering text into the reply section, there is some strings of text that appear in the very lower-left corner of the screen, which I assume is the forum program emailing me that useless "Only one step away to complete the registration!-DJI Forum" email, but that is absolutely it!!  Clicking on the link in that email routes me to a page to reset my password.  I have reset my password, multiple times, but it does nothing else.  

I have yet to receive any reply from an admin at the  email address answering ANY of my questions, or providing any assistance!!  Just that stupid automated email to click on the link to change my password!!!!

Hi, I'm sorry to reply you late. It has been forwarded again, the related support team will check it for you again on Monday. Please try it later and let us know the update. Thanks!
2018-4-22
Use props
Crash-Test-Dummy
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-22 19:02
Hi, I'm sorry to reply you late. It has been forwarded again, the related support team will check it for you again on Monday. Please try it later and let us know the update. Thanks!

Testing with the account I originally-registered with.  I received word from DJI Forum support that they got my account 'registered'.  Let's see how it works now.  I'm already seeing a different screen when I post with a quote from another user.  
2018-4-23
Use props
Crash-Test-Dummy
lvl.2
United States

Looks like it works now!!  Thanks Diana and Mindy!!  
2018-4-23
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules