phantom 4
613 6 2018-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji-spark
lvl.2

United States

I have always liked dji products but when I saw the phantom 4 I was shocked!
It is the best drone ever. I have read all the coments and wached all the video.The one bad thing is that it is a little bit on the pricey side.

I do not have the phantom 4 because of the price, so can you tell me what you think?
2018-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The P4 is good ... but the P4 pro is much better if you are interested in photography.
2018-4-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The camera on the P4P is the best on a consumer to prosumer grade drone on the market today.
2018-4-2
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

As a photography platform the p4, p4p, p4p+ and p4a are excellent devices very stable easy to fly excellent airtime and range, the p4p series have one of the best cameras in the price range.
Yes they are pricey but you get what you pay for.
If you want similar characteristics at a cheaper price you might want to have a look at the mavic series.
The mavic series of drones is also an excellent platform for photography and videography but at at significantly cheaper price.
2018-4-2
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently got my P4P a couple of months ago after doing tons of research. It basically came down to what type of quality images I was looking for. I too was concerned about cost but that's when i turned to Craigslist. I just kept looking on their daily to see if I could find a deal. I asked a lot of questions of the sellers and finally decided on one. The person was getting out of the hobby and selling his 6 month old P4P for $1250 (with extra battery and lowepro carrying case). We met at a sports park where he flew it in front of me and I flew it also. He then showed me he only had 2.5 hours of flight time logged on it. It was in excellent condition. I offered him $1100 and he took it. So if your patient and do your research you should be able to get a good deal.
2018-4-2
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

From time to time, DJI may list some refurbished P4's on their website for $799.  Comes with same warranty as a new one.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for your interests in DJI Products! We often have discounts, promotional events or refurbished units available on the official website. It is suggested to subscribe to the DJI official website to get the latest information.
2018-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules